• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Paragon Custom Silver Screens (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
I have a set of screens custom made for a Laika Rexosline 680 A-Class in 2009. This is the one with, unusually for an A Class, both n/s and o/s cab doors. So side screens are the type which hook over the door corners. I would guess they will fit any of that Rexosline range and maybe the earlier Kreos range too, which I believe was the inspiration for the Rexosline. The screens come complete with the pull down outer front layer, which allows visibility through the windscreen during the day, without removing the screens and a carry bag. I'm unsure how to price them, so let's say anyone interested can have them for the cost of delivery or you could collect if anywhere near Nuneaton.

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
I have a set of screens custom made for a Laika Rexosline 680 A-Class in 2009. This is the one with, unusually for an A Class, both n/s and o/s cab doors. So side screens are the type which hook over the door corners. I would guess they will fit any of that Rexosline range and maybe the earlier Kreos range too, which I believe was the inspiration for the Rexosline. The screens come complete with the pull down outer front layer, which allows visibility through the windscreen during the day, without removing the screens and a carry bag. I'm unsure how to price them, so let's say anyone interested can have them for the cost of delivery or you could collect if anywhere near Nuneaton.

I would like them for my old Mercedes bus conversion, please, If they don't fit I'll send them on if someone else would like them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back