Rally Norden Farm May 2020 Meet - Postponed Until May 2021 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Karen, I’ll be booking for this meet in the morning, is there many going ?

Alan & Marg
Lots have messaged us & are planning to book but are waiting a little longer to see what happens with Brexit, hospital appointments, family plans etc.

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Hi Womble Wombles.

Just booked and deposit paid.

Do I need to add us anywhere else?

Looks a nice site - may go down a few days early too. Then planning to go on to The Southern motorhome show in Newbury which is a couple of hours away, wander around for a bit after the Sunday and then finish at the Thetford Bash before heading home

See you all then

Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Womble Wombles.

Just booked and deposit paid.

Do I need to add us anywhere else?

Looks a nice site - may go down a few days early too. Then planning to go on to The Southern motorhome show in Newbury which is a couple of hours away, wander around for a bit after the Sunday and then finish at the Thetford Bash before heading home

See you all then

Thanks
Good to hear that - I'll start a list soon & keep it updated on the first post of this thread :) If you want me to add your first name/names then let me know.

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
Hi Karen, All booked now, fully paid and raring to go, apart from the MOT this will be the Hymer's first trip out in 2020, see you all there.
cheers
Marg & Alan
(you can enter our site names and real names when you make the list)

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Karen I hope you don’t mind me posting this here.

If you fancy a trip out the Purbeck breezer (bus) picks up from outside the site.
you could always do a harbour cruise.
offer attached
Don’t buy until nearer the time because they are time limited.
Broken Link Removed

Bovington tank museum and monkey world often have offers on groupon too. I will post here when they come up.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Karen I hope you don’t mind me posting this here.

If you fancy a trip out the Purbeck breezer (bus) picks up from outside the site.
you could always do a harbour cruise.
offer attached
Don’t buy until nearer the time because they are time limited.
Broken Link Removed

Bovington tank museum and monkey world often have offers on groupon too. I will post here when they come up.
That's all very helpful - thank you! (y)

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Hello Karen, I have booked for this meet, paid deposit arriving on the 11th.
Looking forward to it.
Sue and woody(y):giggle:

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Hi Karen, All booked now, fully paid and raring to go, apart from the MOT this will be the Hymer's first trip out in 2020, see you all there.
cheers
Marg & Alan
(you can enter our site names and real names when you make the list)

Sorry Karen forgot to say we’ll arrive on the 11th and leave on the 15th

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi - what do we do to go on this - would b our 1st rally
Hi - we like to welcome First Timers :hi: - booking details are on the first post of this thread https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...dland-sandbanks-beaches-monkeys-tanks.205630/
Once booked please post here again to let us know (with your first names if you like) so we can add you to the list of those attending.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Great to have those already booked joining us! :hi5:
Will post some more about the local attractions soon to hopefully tempt some more of you to book before the discount offer ends.

Oct 5, 2014
peterborough
Funster No
MH
micro van
Exp
Hi Wombles Croatia trip has now changed and we can now make this meet. Will wait to see what is happening with Brexit etc. Things are a bit fluid at the mo aren't they!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you all for your comments, messages & emails about plans to book this one :hi5: - know that a lot of you are considering this meet but please don't leave it too long to book as the discount offer is only available until the end of December.

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Hi - what do we do to go on this - would b our 1st rally

We’re from Essex, so I break the journey by popping into the Fox and Goose at Greywell, by Hook, we just overnight there, prior to any of our trips to Dorset, Devon or Cornwall, small field behind the pub, free to stay as long as you buy a beer or meal

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Like that one - thank you for the tip (y) It has good reviews for food too https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Resta...nd_Goose-Greywell_Hook_Hampshire_England.html .

Our moho is a Mercedes Hymer B680, just over 7mtrs, so a word of advice for anyone intending to use the Fox and Goose,

1/ always ring first, as they sometimes have small rallies there ?

2/ if you come in from the motorway (M3) exit onto the slip road, at the roundabout head towards Greywell/Hook and immediately get in the right hand lane, turn right into the first road, drive slowly as the road is fairly narrow, drive past the pub, turn round at the first right turn, and drive back to the pub, the reason being it’s a tight turn into the pub field, but well worth it.

Please bear in mind that we will be driving west, as we will be coming from the dartford tunnel/bridge crossing.

If you do intend to stop for the night at the Fox and Goose, check it out on google maps, you’ll see what I mean by the tight turn into the pub

Last edited:

Holly's mum

Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Karen,
Thank you for the invite, we love this part of the country but sadly as I still work full time :crying:, week day rallies are not as easy for us to attend, so we will have to decline this time.
We had a long weekend around this area a couple of years ago and loved Corfe & Swanage, a real old style seaside town.
Also close by are Kimmeridge Bay with the Etches Museum of fossils in the village of Kimmeridge - https://www.theetchescollection.org/ and also Tyneham village, which was taken over by the government in 1943 and is now a ghost village, which still sits in the middle of a live firing range, hence it is generally only open weekends but well worth a visit if anyone is extending their stay -

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
********************************************************************************************************
Thank you everyone so far for booking - we look forward to seeing you all there :hi5:
For anyone considering joining us - you will be very welcome & there is now less than a month to book at the reduced early booking rate in the Pond Field - from 1st January it will be the full website prices & which area you will be allocated is not then guaranteed so best to book now if you can.
Will post a bit more more about the area & the local attractions gradually over the next few weeks so hopefully more will spot this Meet as know how easy things are "lost" in all the posts on the forum.

********************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp