No checks at all (1 Viewer)

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Well boarded the 6.20 am train this morning at Eurotunnel and not one blooming check . We where never asked for any injection proof ,not checked for food and they never even checked the gas. All the stress of worrying about the paper work was to no avail but on a happier note we have found a lovely little camp site at camping Val de boutonnière at saint jean d’anglely. Only 19 euro without electric. The funny thing is we followed the Coordinates for the aire and they took us to the campsite ,the campsite is onto a winner I think. Tomorrow we will probably push on down spain then the next day to Portugal ,then chill for a month or so happy days.

Last edited:

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
We've found some of the aires have closed and there is a campsite there instead. Enjoy your travels.

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
We've found some of the aires have closed and there is a campsite there instead. Enjoy your travels.
Thank you we will but we have found the air it’s about 300 mts away , that’s 13 euro the campsite is 19euros with very nice showers ,no brainier to me 😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Have I read that right? Spain in a day and another day to reach Portugal! Blimey, I thought motorhoming was about leisure and pleasure:coolest:
We have got down to about 100klicks out side Bordeaux tomorrow we will get half way through Spain then the next day into Portugal but not far over the border. . We do take it easier some times but meeting some friends for a party this time and I have the real ale 😁 we have a month or so to chill out 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
We have got down to about 100klicks out side Bordeaux tomorrow we will get half way through Spain then the next day into Portugal but not far over the border. . We do take it easier some times but meeting some friends for a party this time and I have the real ale 😁 we have a month or so to chill out 👍
Sounds fantastic, have a great trip. I've just spent about an hour sorting out a trip to The Alps to see our son. It didn't take much doing actually.
Then read your post re no checks and laughed as I might just have jumped through all the hoops for nothing.
Still, we are going and already looking forward to it. My wife hasn't seen him for a year now. So both fully jabbed, declarations printed out, tunnel booked, day 2 tests ordered for our return, just the dog to sort out re health check thingy and we also will be over the channel and away.
Bring it on🍻🍷🥐🥖.

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Very jealous, we have a uk wedding august bank holiday weekend so all foreign travel is currently delayed.

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
9DEC5660-864D-45B9-A3C9-C198863A173B.jpeg
Here we are no checks from France to Spain , sat in a bar in Burgos. Easy day we have decided a 4-5 hour drive to caceres and maybe more drinks 😂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back