Rally New Year@Shrewsbury--the return (1 Viewer)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Electric for us to please if available if it's bad under foot can we be near the room please for Amanda X

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
OK here is the list so far, if you think I have missed you off this one SHOUT.

These are N+B owners club but some are also FUN
Funflair
@KayeB
@GaryBDawson + 2 friends
@jimcunliffe
Ding Dong
Kevin & Lyn @Harvald
@jonegood + Sues sister @Roseandpeter
Chris & Pauline @Barbet owner
+ @meanders (has to be on the list as he is bringing his disco and possibly even some lights) (near the room)

This is the list from FUN in the order of shouting.

1 @JockandRita
2 @Ambilkate
3 @Badknee (not sure yet)
4 @Carol
5 @Debs
6 @meggie
7 @cliffandger
8 @Taran_Las
9 theonlySue replaced by @snailtrailer
10 @Mousy
11 @gloworm
12 @Jimbohorlicks
13 @homercostello
14 @Tom A
15 @jo-ca
16 @Lofty1
17 @triclops (near the room)
18 @Popeye
19 @quickweh
20 @lunarman

Thats over 30 vans because you caught me out and I was slow closing it, could be a squeeze in the room so dont anybody put any weight on over Christmas or we might not fit in:LOL:

Reserve list

2 @movan
4 @daveandsan
5 @garjanco
7 @Red Dragon
8 @Pete-Jay
9 @DavidG58
10 @beacons
11 @Drive

Everybody will get electric hook up and a few can be close to the room if they have limited mobility (thats before alcohol not after) I talked with Jan at the showground today and they have put more hook up point in allowing us all to stay on the roadways if required. If you are near the room we will plug you into the kitchen downstairs so if you have a 13 amp 3 pin to standard hook up plug adapter bring it please (dont worry if you haven't as other people will and we can scrounge of them).

Thats it for now, it might go quiet for a while before I ask you to stump up some cash, when the time comes I will give you the contact details for the showground and we all pay them direct (they have a card machine), if you want to arrive early or leave late just tell Jan at the time of paying I will try to be on site the day before the start but certainly no earlier than that.

Martin

Last edited:

Pete-Jay-Sophie

Free Member
Jul 24, 2016
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta
Exp
Hi Jock, we would really like to get on this meet if possible as daveandsan (mom and dad to me :) ) are on the reserve list. So would you please put us down as reserve.

Thanks Jayne

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Jock, we would really like to get on this meet if possible as daveandsan (mom and dad to me :) ) are on the reserve list. So would you please put us down as reserve.

Thanks Jayne
Hi Jayne,

@funflair (Martin) will see your post, and pop your name down for you. It is he who is organising the meet.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
OK peeps,hopefully you all have this thread on "watch" to save me some work.

For all you that have expressed an interest in this meet at New Year it is time to put your hand in your pocket and book.

The cost is £15 per van per night which includes electric, the fees are paid directly to the site 01743 289831 ask for Jan or Ian and give them your "forum name" as well as your real names as they will hold a booking page just for us. When you have booked please post on this thread which days you have booked and I will update the thread and my records.

This is the site if you need to have a look http://www.shropshirecountyshow.com/camping.html

Martin

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Evening Martin

Very slim chance I guess, but the mention of money may scare a few off hopefully, can we go on the bottom of the list please (y)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi David

On the reserve at No9, the list is on page4 at the moment,

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Martin I presume we unfortunates on the reserve list, wait to be informed that we are on the official list before making any contact and payment to the County Show people.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin I presume we unfortunates on the reserve list, wait to be informed that we are on the official list before making any contact and payment to the County Show people.
Correct, sorry I should have made that clear thanks for the prompt.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back