20DA6749-2485-4AC4-B8BD-F85AD3D5D5E5.png

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
I was just on site to change my Avatar. "Humsafer" is Urdu for travelling Companion and my lovely German Shepherd Cody who has travelled with me for 11 years has sadly passed away two weeks ago. Badly missed by ourselves and his partner Heidi, I was so, so tempted to come and offer Bella a new home. However I have a belief that if you get a puppy you need a reasonable chance of surviving it. So at 80 I think that the chance of seeing Bella out is not good. I will need to try hard to last long enough to see Heidi to the end of her days. She looks a fine puppy and one of a magnificent breed, caring shepherd dogs brilliant with children. It is a dangerous time to "GIVE" away a puppy, so please ask a reasonable price, she is too tempting for someone who just wants a dog for Xmas. Try and find www German Shepherd uk. They can foster with a network of volunteers and find a good "vetted" home for puppies. Best of luck

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
I was just on site to change my Avatar. "Humsafer" is Urdu for travelling Companion and my lovely German Shepherd Cody who has travelled with me for 11 years has sadly passed away two weeks ago. Badly missed by ourselves and his partner Heidi, I was so, so tempted to come and offer Bella a new home. However I have a belief that if you get a puppy you need a reasonable chance of surviving it. So at 80 I think that the chance of seeing Bella out is not good. I will need to try hard to last long enough to see Heidi to the end of her days. She looks a fine puppy and one of a magnificent breed, caring shepherd dogs brilliant with children. It is a dangerous time to "GIVE" away a puppy, so please ask a reasonable price, she is too tempting for someone who just wants a dog for Xmas. Try and find www German Shepherd uk. They can foster with a network of volunteers and find a good "vetted" home for puppies. Best of luck

I think you need to re-read the post, it was a joke. It’s the wife he’s giving away. :xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
But his sentiments are spot on so don't feel badly. It's always worth a reminder.

A Dog is for Life

A turkey is for Christmas.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back