Motorhome sold (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
We’ve now sold the RS and are a few weeks away from submitting planning permission for our new project, depending on timescales (Lake District planning are notoriously slow) we will be without a m home but will keep popping in and out to see where all you guys/girls are and who’s causing chaos.

Without this forum I would have been stuck many times over and would like to thank everyone who has helped me understand how a m home works, at first I thought I was unlucky but then realised most people have had the same issue at some point in time.
I’m due to take my Lgv in the very near future that will hopefully open up more possibilities when I do start looking again, whether I can afford them or not will be a different matter😩
I may even post some pics up as the house build progresses for those that may be interested.
Hopefully this c19 vaccine can be rolled out and everyone can hit the roads again

Stay safe everyone
Cheers
Mark

OP
OP
Rudski01
Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Keep us posted Mark with photos of the build. Good luck with the project(y)
Will do, some demolition to take place first and need to get utilities sorted for re routing of mains to a useable junction box before build can commence

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Good luck on your new project. Guarantee you will get another motorhome when the time is right. (y)

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
1604951298681.png
Good luck keep us updated

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun