Issues with brand new Adria Twin Supreme 600 (1 Viewer)

Thepiper58

Free Member
Jul 30, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
since 2017
I have just taken delivery of a brand new Twin supreme 600 after about 8 months on order but it is going back to dealer as there have been a number of minor issues, one quite serious. Anyone else experienced any of the following with brand new van? I know the van was sitting at the dealers for several weeks so some of these could be battery issues...
  1. Reversing camera just not coming on at all for first hour on journey home from dealer (it was like it simply didnt exist!). Then started to work when I next took it out and hasn't failed since.
  2. Cruise control similar to reversing camera, nothing for first hour or so, then now working all the time
  3. Sliding door will not lock with central locking and more worryingly I cant find a way to manually lock it! - this is the priority issue and on its way back to dealer now.
  4. Behind the headrests on rear seat there seems to be a seatbelt connected between the 2 headrests and then goes out behind the wall. The seat belts for the seats are in place and all is good, but there seems to be a middle seatbelt that goes to nowhere!
Any similar experiences or thoughts on the above?

Attachments

• van.jpg
    van.jpg
    916.1 KB · Views: 102
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Sounds as if there was some battery drain issues and some components being affected.
On the sliding door try wiping over the door contacts.
It's infuriating on a new van but they sound easily sorted.
Hope all goes well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Thepiper58

Thepiper58

Free Member
Jul 30, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
since 2017
Yeah I hope so! Really like the setup of this van and looking forward to getting a bit of freedom back!

Dave_E

Free Member
Sep 21, 2019
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Fabulous van don't let these minor issues put a damper on things.Love the colour it wasn't available for the one year we got ours,fuming.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Thepiper58

Thepiper58

Free Member
Jul 30, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
since 2017
Thanks. Iā€™m new to this forum and already liking all the positivity! All just minor issues which I hope will be fixed in time for lockdown easing. I also love the color! Subtle it is not! I was a VW California owner before the Adria Twin and already loving the extra space we now have with the Adria.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back