Is anyone interested in a posible motorhome for a Less Abled Person. (1 Viewer)

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Some of you may have seen us at Motorhome fun meetings before. Those that have seen our van have always admired the quality and different aspects it has compared to many other vans.
The reason i am posting is we will be selling our camper we have owned it since 2010 and it has still only done less than 35,000 miles.

The reason i am starting a thread is it has several realy good features i think would work for a less abled bodied person .

1, it is low to the ground access and can be lowered evenmore because of the full air suspension all round
2. it has a large side door for access as well as a normal side motorhome door.
3. it can cary about 1000 kg untill it is up to its gross vechile weight of 5250 kg.
4. the base van is 2001 renault master, company that converted it was Rohil.
5.To give someone an idea of cost The van will be priced as it is about £16000

I do reconise there are many features that might make it unsuitable as well .

But because there are so many variations for each person /couple thought it would be worth asking

Especially as it is lightly that i can at extra cost do any alterations that may be required.
I am picking it up from storage today and taking it home.

If there is any interest i am happy to post all the things it has currently inside its not up for sale yet

Thanks Peter

Attachments

• DSC_9741.JPG
    DSC_9741.JPG
    865.6 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC_9743.JPG
    DSC_9743.JPG
    869.2 KB · Views: 147
  • PICT0181.JPG
    PICT0181.JPG
    645.7 KB · Views: 148

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Tidy looking bus Peter, I remember seeing it the Jaws meet, there used to be one at one of the Essex motorhome groups we went to occasionally, was they built in that area. 🙂 Bob

Aug 25, 2016
Taynuilt, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 655 Starline
Exp
Village idiot
Any interior shots of the van. I may be loosing my foot in a few weeks. It I’ll need to be automatic and a fitted bed for the wife. 👍🥃🦶

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Some of you may have seen us at Motorhome fun meetings before. Those that have seen our van have always admired the quality and different aspects it has compared to many other vans.
The reason i am posting is we will be selling our camper we have owned it since 2010 and it has still only done less than 35,000 miles.

The reason i am starting a thread is it has several realy good features i think would work for a less abled bodied person .

1, it is low to the ground access and can be lowered evenmore because of the full air suspension all round
2. it has a large side door for access as well as a normal side motorhome door.
3. it can cary about 1000 kg untill it is up to its gross vechile weight of 5250 kg.
4. the base van is 2001 renault master, company that converted it was Rohil.
5.To give someone an idea of cost The van will be priced as it is about £16000

I do reconise there are many features that might make it unsuitable as well .

But because there are so many variations for each person /couple thought it would be worth asking

Especially as it is lightly that i can at extra cost do any alterations that may be required.
I am picking it up from storage today and taking it home.

If there is any interest i am happy to post all the things it has currently inside its not up for sale yet

Thanks Peter

Just smiffy any use sunshine?

It has to be automatic 😉 and a bird puller Joy. :Eeek: :rofl: Bob.

Yes, it would need to be automatic and I would be very interested if it is…

OP
OP
PeterCarole29

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Tidy looking bus Peter, I remember seeing it the Jaws meet, there used to be one at one of the Essex motorhome groups we went to occasionally, was they built in that area. 🙂 Bob
Hi ,We are only members of motorhome fun so probably not us. there are simular van in look around but this is a one off as the large side door and windows were fitted at the Rohil factory

OP
OP
PeterCarole29

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Any interior shots of the van. I may be loosing my foot in a few weeks. It I’ll need to be automatic and a fitted bed for the wife. 👍🥃🦶
Sorry to hear about your foot. Sorry its not auto. The driver would have to be able bodied.

OP
OP
PeterCarole29

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Its very helpfull the replies thanks. I will post some photos once i can get hold of a camera with a wide angle lense.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back