insurance (1 Viewer)

gpz

May 24, 2012
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
converted movano
Exp
does anyone insure there motorhome with Adrian flux ? when i bought my m home in april i decided to try adrian flux well that was a mistake for a start ,i did the insurance on line and all seemed fine next day they are on the phone ,asking questions i have already told them they wanted to know where the m home was going to be parked which i told them it is parked im my works unit behind locked gates and one off my neighbours has 24/7 cctv then they could not find this adress so i had to send post code and they rung several times asking the same question , now 6 weeks later they want driving licence details and evidence off no claims bonus which i told them i didnt have so im goint to wait till monday get some more insurance sorted and cancel Adrian flux what a waste off time rant over it would be good to heare if anybody else has had problems

SteveJ

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 30, 2018
March, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 620
Exp
Since 2013
I had the MoHo insured through them for a year and had a few similar issues, not quite to the same degree but a bit of a pain at the time, which I must say I was surprised by as I have used them for numerous "Modified" cars and motorbikes and a couple of kit cars over the years and they have always been very much on the ball.
Try A-Plan insurance, they have a separate Motorhome team and have been very competitive price wise, only reason I have changed this year is that my wife's employer has a "Friends & Family" deal with an insurance company which means we can get between 25 & 40 % off the price so a no brainer.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
I had a car with Adrian Flux, cannot remember the underwriter. I had a 1998 Mercedes S-Class. I insured it for £10,000 as it was a minter. Had to take lost of high res photos.

It set on fire in the middle of the night through an electrical fault, write off. First offer was £1,500. Refused that, within 24 hours, offered £2,500. Wrangled, went to insurance Ombudsman (funded by insurers I am told). They found in the insurers favour. I got £2,500. Adrian flux were not interested. I would only use them as a last Resort.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back