Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Our local vet quoted £250 to do Sophie's teeth and she is only a little JR/YT cross. My daughter's dog, Phoebe, had both back knees (luxating patellas) done in her first year and a chipped patella. In all, this cost the insurance company £7,000 and now Phoebe's insurance has gone up to £56 per month. That is with More Than. My daughter wouldn't dare cancel Phoebe's insurance. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
they are definately worth every penny plus the dog has no discomfort and freshish doggy breath.
we buy ours from b&m at £6 a box.there is 28 in a box and he has 2 a day.:Smile:

Crikey, 2 a day? That's twice as bad as I thought! ::bigsmile:

Another vote for Pet Plan here, our Sage came from Dogs Trust, aged 6 and with 3 months free cover so I kept it going. Within 18 months she had been diagnosed as having a defective thyroid and not long after that a heart murmur which quickly progressed to heart disease. Her tablets were costing about £70 a month v. a £34 per month premium by the time we had to let her go this year aged 14 as she fell downstairs, hurt her back, and her back end went (more vet's appointments, lord only knows what they all cost!)

Only wish I'd put Jazz on to the insurance as well, he's 12 now. Fingers crossed!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back