LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Quick question please - does anyone have the email of the head honcho at SMC Newark?

Hoping to get an issue resolved by escalating it but can’t find the details of The Man…

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Hi,

Gavin is the big cheese and Alistare (his brother) is the next one down.

However, Neil is the Operations and Sales guy who helps gets things done - I'll PM you his mobile.

All the best,

Andrew

hja

May 8, 2020
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit Prim
Exp
Since 2019
The managing director is Gavin Briggs-Price
The email address formulation seems to be first name@smcnewark.co.uk (as in nigel@smcnewark.co.uk)
So I suppose you could try gavin@
But have you phoned their reception to ask for his email address? I have always found their reception to be helpful, and whilst I would guess they would initially resist your request, you might still be lucky if you are really, really nice to her!
Failing that - I guess it is snail mail!
Or - I have previously (NOT with SMC) used the info@ e mail for a company, and asked for an attached letter to be forwarded to the Chief Exec - and it has worked.
Good luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MillieMoocher

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Thanks to all who have responded - I’ve emailed Neal, Gavin and Alistair.

an update will follow once the matter is sorted 👍🏻

Apr 9, 2015
🇵🇹
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Every day a schoolday
Oooo errr! 😳

We we’re asking ourselves this morning about posting a similar request to the forum.
We have ongoing unresolved warranty issues with our 2019 van. Alistair Briggs Price was the name we were given as the better person to contact by fellow motorhomers familiar with the business.
For the nth time we are giving them the benefit of the doubt but, our patience has worn very thin.
It doesn’t appear that a “receptionist” answers the phone anymore. You’re best bet is to select the “sales” option from the automated options ….. they always seem to answer the phone 😏

Snail mail may be the better option - at least it’s a physical piece of paper that somebody might stamp as having been received 🤷‍♀️

Be interested to hear how you get on x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back