Hallelujah! (1 Viewer)

Sep 11, 2018
N Wales nr Chester
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay pvc
Exp
16yrs
hallelujah - at last a reliable fridge. . . My poor old knees suffered from kneeling down with my bum in the air trying to see if the little gas flame 🔥 Would light after pressing the piezoelectric button a dozen or more times- all that is a thing of the past ! I sold the gas fridge and installed a Dometic CRX 65 - we now have a fridge that actually freezes inside the freezer compartment & keeps other food cold, this fridge is rated for ‘tropical’ areas (although not much chance of that in the UK !
we have 370w solar panel & 330amps batteries, all lights are LED so we’re hoping we’ll be ok, we’re going away over to York and then Northumberland so that’ll be a good test.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
hallelujah - at last a reliable fridge. . . My poor old knees suffered from kneeling down with my bum in the air trying to see if the little gas flame 🔥 Would light after pressing the piezoelectric button a dozen or more times- all that is a thing of the past ! I sold the gas fridge and installed a Dometic CRX 65 - we now have a fridge that actually freezes inside the freezer compartment & keeps other food cold, this fridge is rated for ‘tropical’ areas (although not much chance of that in the UK !
we have 370w solar panel & 330amps batteries, all lights are LED so we’re hoping we’ll be ok, we’re going away over to York and then Northumberland so that’ll be a good test.

Well done you. :)

I've never used my oven as I have to lie flat on my stomach to try and lihght it......... then I can't stand up! :(

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Having bought a compressor cold box, and seen how efficient it is, if our three way fridge ever conked out, its replacement would definitely be a compressor one

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
I have the Waeco CRX-50 (slightly smaller than yours)

In 5 years it's done what it's supposed to do perfectly

I posted elsewhere that I can do 3 days with just a 110ah leisure battery (no solar) - so your set should give you no issues

And don't forget, it can be used as fridge/freezer, all fridge or all freezer

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back