• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Grand Remoska ... little used ... 'legless'

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We have a used new-style Grand Remoska (4 litre) which we thought we would use at home allowing us to put our standard (2 litre) one in the camper however hubby likes his little one so it never made it into the camper, consequently the Grand has hardly been used. (I've got an old style 2 litre one so that will stay in the house now).

Its an EU one which is the same as the expensive Lakeland one for which the charge a lot more for to cover the cost of it having a UK plug put on at manufacture. :D2 We simply cut off the EU plug and fitted a UK one ... cost less than a quid to do. (y)

Its been stored in a kitchen cupboard but as we're having a clear-out there's no point in hanging on to is - it works perfectly but has some scratches on the outside of the lid where some baking tins were stored on top of it. :doh: There's also some very, very minor marks on the base of the 'pan' part from storage rather than cooking ... unfortunately I can't find the ruddy plastic stand (hence it's 'legless')! :mad: It can be used stood on a trivet/wooden chopping board though so the missing stand isn't an issue ... in fact not having the stand is a 'bonus' as you don't need to store it plus a board can be used on its own, rather than the stand which is just ... a stand.:LOL:

I'll take some photos shortly but if anyone is interested I'd like £70 for it including P&P.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
Now Mel what’s this about hubby liking his little one, they’re always the same in cold weather:whistle:

I’ve just re read! Hubby likes his little one, little used and legless :LOL:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
No his BIG one is little used and legless ... his LITTLE one gets lots of use ... it's not the size, its how you use it! :X3:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Photos of the Remoska below:

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun