Glowing recommendation! [ Aspire Caravan Services] (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2012
Fleet, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis 34
Exp
MoHoing since 09/04/12
Just wanted to drop a glowing recommendation for roving caravan and MH engineer Rob Smith of Aspire Caravan Services. There's a lot of threads on here of poor workmanship and disasters, so here's a good one :D

Rob has today returned my fridge to working order on the gas, installed the LED lights under the awning that I've had sat in a box for months; and most excitingly he has fettled the fan switch in the Thetford locker for my SOG (up until now, it has been, shall we say, a 'passive' SOG system....)

So now were are all ready for our summer tour of Belgium and Germany.

Rob's previously done fridge work for me and also did a fantastic job of installing a new Truma Combi last year after the old Attwood finally gave up.

He's a very nice man, but what I am most pleased with is his attention to detail and care of work. He approaches the job exactly as I would want myself (if I had his skill) and I have no worries about his installations which are always really neatly done.

So if anyone in the Basingstoke/Hampshire area ever have need of a mobile engineer - you could do worse than give Rob a shout (y)

http://www.aspirecaravanservices.co.uk/

Glowing recommendation ends.

Jamie.

OP
OP
jamieBG
Apr 12, 2012
Fleet, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis 34
Exp
MoHoing since 09/04/12
Good to hear. When do you start your tour?

A week on Friday. Ferry to Dunkerque, over to Genk for a couple of days where I'm riding in a cycle sportive, then hop over to Germany for a few days, and then Bruges on the way back, is our sort-of plan.

Sharon is a Forces baby, born in Rheindahlen, so she's taking us to see the places she spent her childhood.

First time taking MoHo across to the continent, and very excited. We've been pawing over the Aires books and Bord Atlas working out where we're going to head for.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back