Furniture Board (1 Viewer)

NM

Free Member
Mar 26, 2022
Salisbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Sprinter
I’m at the stage in my fit out when I need to choose and buy some 15mm furniture board. I appriciate Moorland are the go to people for good quality light weight board but they are a good 4 hour drive away.

Can anyone help with a source a bit closer to Salisbury/Southampton area?

Thanks for the help, Nigel

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Look at Grassroutesleisure they are at Wincanton and they do the German Vohringer board which is much better than Moreland

Also have a look at Wissel thread on the Merc Sprinter the board he has created is fantastic if you like a board you can paint any colour.

Sprinter Build. Very Nice Spec.​

OP
OP
N

NM

Free Member
Mar 26, 2022
Salisbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Sprinter
Thanks Otter Spotter.

I called GrassRoutes last week but the lady told me they were wholesale only and did not sell to the public. They are much closer and I would love to buy from them.

Just reading the Wiesel thread at the moment as it happens.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Thanks Otter Spotter.

I called GrassRoutes last week but the lady told me they were wholesale only and did not sell to the public. They are much closer and I would love to buy from them.

Just reading the Wiesel thread at the moment as it happens.
That’s weird as I had the same answer from a young girl but when I spoke to another lady earlier this year, she said they were happy to sell retail and I was going to collect. In the end I only needed one board so got it up north nearer to me.
I suggest you call again late in the afternoon possibly after the receptionist has started doing her post ! And you may get someone who knows what they are talking about. 👍🏻👍🏻

Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
We bought our furniture boards from evodesign in , Wareham, BH20 4SP. We even got half board and left overs from the cnc cuts.
They very friendly, high quality high pressure board, very strong laminate.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back