Rally FULL-CLOSED Peterborough Motorhome Show (5 Viewers)

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
I've picked up some wool and needles from @CCC. Will @Mr Chrysalis be meeting up with any of the knitters at Old Mo's? If so I can bring the wool over to you. I was going to take it to meet up with some morning funsters but I don't know if any of them are crochet folk.

Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 16, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
I've picked up some wool and needles from @CCC. Will @Mr Chrysalis be meeting up with any of the knitters at Old Mo's? If so I can bring the wool over to you. I was going to take it to meet up with some morning funsters but I don't know if any of them are crochet folk.
We are going to Old Mo’s and would be happy to take anything up there. Where are you and I’ll come and collect it?

Alice

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
F4FCA22E-1136-41A1-BF89-AF4E2FC3BD6F.jpeg
Bargain of the dat at Peterborough - 4 Gillette Fusion Blades ( and a razor) £5, with 3 free double ear clamps for gas pipe. Anybody get a better bargain?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
We are going to Old Mo’s and would be happy to take anything up there. Where are you and I’ll come and collect it?

Alice
We're in a straight line down from DMS. About 6th row down
It's a silver Hymer and we're sitting outside at the moment.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Does anybody want to go to the Jimmy Osmond Show tomorrow?

I bought tickets online before we came and now we Find it is not until 10:00 at night, way past my bedtime. (Its not easy keeping these youthful good looks you know). Crazy Horses wouldn’t get me to stay up that late. And I couldn’t leave the Puppy Love in the Moho that long. ( Thanks Ray!)

They are selling tickets here for £17 each so if you want ours you can have them for what I paid online :£10 each. Has to be both though. I couldn’t go on my own and divert attention from Jimmy. If no one wants them we’ll probably just go to the early bit with the Travelling Willies, but that would be a waste.

Drop me a PM or find me in the Funsters tent tonight.
I’ve still got these. I’m going to be in the Funsters tent instead though. So if you want them, find me there

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
It is the real Jimmy he Sang "I'll be your your haired lover from liverpool" lol

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
View attachment 226366 Bargain of the dat at Peterborough - 4 Gillette Fusion Blades ( and a razor) £5, with 3 free double ear clamps for gas pipe. Anybody get a better bargain?

I hope they are originals.. they sell these on local boot sales and I made the mistake of buying some as a "bargain" almost ripped my face to shreds.. very wary now on buying razors anywhere other than a high standard store.
I did see them for sale and was almost tempted.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Them bacon butty girls look lovely :h:

John.
Yes John, I think it’s the suspenders under the white aprons that do it. You can’t see them in the photo of course

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
I hope they are originals.. they sell these on local boot sales and I made the mistake of buying some as a "bargain" almost ripped my face to shreds.. very wary now on buying razors anywhere other than a high standard store.
I did see them for sale and was almost tempted.
I can’t guarantee they are originals. To be honest the orange colour of the cardboard looks a bit pale, but happy to say that I tried the blade this morning and it worked well. Face is once more like a baby’s bum.

So any better bargains than this?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
A massive 'Well Done' and thank you to all the Funster marshalls. many of whom were Marshall Virgins so to speak, but all ably shepherded by old hands Carol and Eddie
Well done you lot !! A BRILLIANT job !!

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Just packing up to leave. Thanks to all the marshalls and @Jim and Sian for making it a lovely weekend. Thanks too to all the new friends we’ve made and old friends we have refreshed: look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Chris & Alice

Shazrick

Free Member
Oct 16, 2013
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2009
Hi just like to say thanks to everyone, for a great weekend @Jim and all the marshals plus bacon rolls team they where lovely shaz and Ric

:Ta2:

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Thanks to all the marshal's and @Jim and Sian for making it a lovely weekend. Thanks too to all the new friends we’ve made.
Hope to meet with you all again soon, I am missing those fantastic bacon rolls this morning, and the smiley faces that served them up.:)
Les & TinaL

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
A massive thank you to all involved(y)

We really enjoyed ourselves, everyone was very friendly and made us feel most welcome on our first rally, which certainly won't be our last:)

Papalima

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Massive thanks to everyone who organised, supervised, mentored, marshalled, cooked, etc, etc to make this the best Peterborough event! You all make our enjoyment so much easier because of the effort you give freely!

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
A big :dance:to the Marshall's and all the helpers that made this another great rally,(y) give yourselfs a big pat on the back,you deserve it for all the hard work you's put in.
:drinks:
MicknMew

Feb 14, 2014
Ainsworth, Bolton, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2011
Just arrived home from what was a fantastic rally at Peterborough.
Big thanks to @Jim, all the marshals and volunteers on the fun stand and last but not least all the funsters old and new who really make these events a great place to be.
See you all in a field somewhere soon.
Gary, Janet and Ruby dog

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Just got back from Peterborough, had a great time, spent too much money (as usual).

Met up with friends old and new, a really lovely weekend, can't wait for the next.

A big thank you to the marshals, Jim, Sian and everyone else who made the event such a success.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back