• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Fiat wheel studs (1 Viewer)

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Set of 5 new wheel studs for steel wheels, if you have Alloy wheels and a steel spare you may need these as the ones used on the Alloys could be too long, they were on mine as I found out one year while in Germany.
£10 if collected at the Lincoln Show otherwise £2 postage.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
for 15" or 16"? they are different

Sep 6, 2019
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Frontier
Exp
since 2015
Never thought about that,i have alloys on but the spare is steel,will have to check in the tool kit under the seat to see if there are any wheel studs in there, (y)

OP
OP
Mikeco
Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Never thought about that,i have alloys on but the spare is steel,will have to check in the tool kit under the seat to see if there are any wheel studs in there, (y)
Things may have changed but the studs for the Alloys were too long when I put the spare wheel on and they stopped the wheel going round, this happened in Germany a few years ago. First thing to do is try the bolts you have and see if they are okay.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back