Fiamma 45S awning add on sun shade/sun blocker (1 Viewer)

Eyegeedee

Free Member
Apr 15, 2018
Sunderland
Funster No
MH
CoachBuilt
Exp
I’m a one year old
Want to buy one of the mesh screen shades that slide onto the leading edge of my wind out awning. I have a Fiamma 45S awning and Fiamma only seem to sell solid canvas style screens (plus they charge a fortune). I have found an alternative mesh style type by Kampa. My worry is that it won’t slide into the Fiamma groove. Has anyone any experience with this product or can anyone recommend another mesh screen that does fit my awning?

Kampa Sun Screen & Wind Blocker 2019 From £49.99 ( from camping world.co.uk)

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
I got one from Seaflo Uk , Waterfall Lane Trading est, Waterfall lane, Cradley Heath, West Midlands. B64 6PU. Bought it about 3 years ago on ebay and it fitted brilliantly on my Fiamma and cost then £38. 99. At that time they advertised on ebay. I am so precise with address etc as I was constantly asked on sites where I got it from so wrote it all down in my little book.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Want to buy one of the mesh screen shades that slide onto the leading edge of my wind out awning. I have a Fiamma 45S awning and Fiamma only seem to sell solid canvas style screens (plus they charge a fortune). I have found an alternative mesh style type by Kampa. My worry is that it won’t slide into the Fiamma groove. Has anyone any experience with this product or can anyone recommend another mesh screen that does fit my awning?

Kampa Sun Screen & Wind Blocker 2019 From £49.99 ( from camping world.co.uk)
If it has the 4mm piping it will fit your Fiamma.

Some people have used a couple of shower curtains which have weighted bottoms as the 'weighted string' they use in the bottom fits!

I just made my own wind blockers out of voile but you could do the same with a denser material to block more sun.

DSCF4216.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back