Ducato/Boxer/Relay x250 rear-view mirror (1 Viewer)

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
Bit of a long shot, but would anyone have an unwanted/unused/surplus rear-view mirror for an x250 hanging around that I could beg or buy?

The original was removed from our van by a previous owner but I’m having to replace the reversing camera and have ordered a mirror-mounted monitor to replace a dash-mounted one. We just have the metal stub on the windscreen where the original mirror was removed.

Before I look on eBay, etc., I thought I would see if any funsters could help.

Jun 23, 2011
Pedreguer, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2011
I´ve got one which I don´t use and you´re welcome to, but postage costs from Spain might make it uneconomical for you?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 23, 2020
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 744
Exp
I'm a newbie
Bit of a long shot, but would anyone have an unwanted/unused/surplus rear-view mirror for an x250 hanging around that I could beg or buy?

The original was removed from our van by a previous owner but I’m having to replace the reversing camera and have ordered a mirror-mounted monitor to replace a dash-mounted one. We just have the metal stub on the windscreen where the original mirror was removed.

Before I look on eBay, etc., I thought I would see if any funsters could help.

I´ve got one which I don´t use and you´re welcome to, but postage costs from Spain might make it uneconomical for you?

Not sure how urgently you need it but in Spain ATM and happy to bring it home and onward post from there. Not sure when that will be given the current situation though!

Feb 28, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 175
Exp
I had one on the windscreen, caught it with my shoulder couldn't get it to fix back on.
Took out the interior light cut block of wood to fit in, then fixed the monitor onto that perfect, the popped the interior of interior light back in ( Ok had to cut a bit of plastic away, but much stronger now.

OP
OP
ManTheVan

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
Not sure how urgently you need it but in Spain ATM and happy to bring it home and onward post from there. Not sure when that will be given the current situation though!
Ha! Really kind offer and good luck getting back.

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
You must be able to buy an after-market one, if the stub is there it should be easy to match. There is nothing sacrosanct about it. Even a scrappy might have one. Or a Fiat/Citroen/Puggy dealer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back