Ducato 2002 Radiator Removal

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
My 2002 2.8jtd ducato is in my local workshop today to have a new radiator fitted after it leaked 6 litres of coolant on the drive at the weekend. This a week after a 10 day trip to Scotland, glad it waited till we got home. The reason I'm not replacing it myself is that I'd alway read the easiest/quickest way to remove the rad is from below which requires a pit or lift. Anyway the reason for this post is that I've come across a youtube video on how to do it on the driveway but its Dutch (I think) so wouldn't normally show up in a search. So if you're interested search for "voorkant fiat ducato 230 demonteren". Its a silent video with time lapse and 14 mins long. Hopefully someone finds this useful. FYI it just popped up on my youtube homepage this morning, I didn't search for it. Another example of your phone listening in?

Likes collected
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
My 2002 2.8jtd ducato is in my local workshop today to have a new radiator fitted after it leaked 6 litres of coolant on the drive at the weekend. This a week after a 10 day trip to Scotland, glad it waited till we got home. The reason I'm not replacing it myself is that I'd alway read the easiest/quickest way to remove the rad is from below which requires a pit or lift. Anyway the reason for this post is that I've come across a youtube video on how to do it on the driveway but its Dutch (I think) so wouldn't normally show up in a search. So if you're interested search for "voorkant fiat ducato 230 demonteren". Its a silent video with time lapse and 14 mins long. Hopefully someone finds this useful. FYI it just popped up on my youtube homepage this morning, I didn't search for it. Another example of your phone listening in?
Probably one of the few jobs that will be easier on an A class

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back