Free Member
Jul 29, 2008
North Wales
Funster No
MH
VW T5 Conversion
Exp
7 years
Yes you can take it......but you can't bring it back!!!!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Morocco is not covered by the pets passport scheme so the answer is yes if you are prepared to put your dog into quarantine on return... yet I've seen dogs being taken in and out on motorhomes..
When we came back customs officers asked specifically if we had any pets.. then searched the RV to check, and I mean search,, not just a quick look , so maybe someone who has circumvented the quarantine rules can explain.. or maybe they won't say :RollEyes:

Tony Lee

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Funster No
Not a lot of dogs here but some. Always in continent registered motorhomes though - haven't seen any in GB plated rigs.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Morocco is not covered by the pets passport scheme so the answer is yes if you are prepared to put your dog into quarantine on return... yet I've seen dogs being taken in and out on motorhomes..
When we came back customs officers asked specifically if we had any pets.. then searched the RV to check, and I mean search,, not just a quick look , so maybe someone who has circumvented the quarantine rules can explain.. or maybe they won't say :RollEyes:

I was pulled in at Dover for routine check and they put their head in the door and met the dogs looking at them and just said OK:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

shifter

Free Member
Jan 18, 2009
wee island across pond NI
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
3 years
pets passport

i believe you can get a pets passport and take them anywhere.but they need to be up to date with all innoculations as passport has to be sighned by your vet

either that or tie it to roof they dont look there :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Full details of Pets Passport

Link Removed

Morocco is not on the list of

Qualifying non-European Union countries and territories

Link Removed