Campton Motorhome Insurance, any good? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I have just had a good quote for insurance with this company. As I had not heard of them before, has anyone had experience of them?

Deleted User
I have just had a good quote for insurance with this company. As I had not heard of them before, has anyone had experience of them?

I have used them for several years, always had good service, my policies have been with Markerstudy for the past few years who don't get the best reviews but if you look at most Insurance providers they all have lots of bad reviews, that's the way the review system works, more incentive to criticise than praise.

This year I have not renewed with them because my camper will soon be registered in Portugal, they sent a NCB confirmation without me having to ask.

Oct 7, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
since 1980
Cheap insurance is really good value ....that is until you need to make a claim !!
I'd rather pay more with an A rated company knowing that I'm covered if anything should happen.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Cheap insurance is really good value ....that is until you need to make a claim !!
I'd rather pay more with an A rated company knowing that I'm covered if anything should happen.
Just because it’s cheap doesn’t mean it’s not good.

Just because it’s not cheap doesn’t mean it is good.

”if any thing should happen”...You are never covered if anything should happen. But you are covered for specific risks set out in the policy wording. That is the contract.

Deleted User
My cover with Campton's wasn't particularly cheap, started with them because they were competitive when I had the pickup and 5'er.

OP
OP
rosalan
Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I found they would only offer 60 days breakdown for £450 then found "Highway" via 'Money Supermarket'. Without European breakdown cover £257 and with me adding 'Green Flag' I can get 3 months breakdown for £96 all looking good. Last years cover had gone up to £520 with Adrian Flux who offered to come down to £502

• Informative
Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back