Campsites in NW France with (dog) swimming? (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2017
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Bourton
Exp
Since 2017
In the last few weeks, I have seen a post in which several funsters recommended sites in NW France. Stupidly, I didn't make a note of it - doh! Next August my son and family (and Holly the Golden Retriever) want to accompany us to France in their caravan. They have only 12 days off, so long drives to the deep South would probably be unrealistic. I'm contemplating abandoning our usual Eurotunnel/Calais crossing in favour of a Brittany Ferries crossing, maybe Poole-Cherbourg, and driving maybe 200 miles or so South. I have searched this website without success. Can anyone point me to the post? Or alternatively recommend a site(s) preferably with both swimming pool and beach/lake options? Many thanks if you canhelp!
Jeremy

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Camper Contact would be my first choice. Pay short membership to get most information.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
This one?

OP
OP
A
Jul 2, 2017
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Bourton
Exp
Since 2017
Thank you, Tombola, Rosalan and rb62. We have tended to use "Search for Sites" in the past, but I will try those alternatives. And, yes, rb62, I think that's the post which I'll now study carefully. Thank you all, again.
Jeremy

Feb 22, 2020
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E582
Exp
2011, 11.6m cruiser on Thames for 5 years before
Camping de la Creut Rouze, near Fouesnant, South Brittany. Charming site, just behind a couple of beaches. Plenty of places to visit in the area as well, such as Quimper and walled town of Concarneau.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
A
Jul 2, 2017
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Bourton
Exp
Since 2017
Camping de la Creut Rouze, near Fouesnant, South Brittany. Charming site, just behind a couple of beaches. Plenty of places to visit in the area as well, such as Quimper and walled town of Concarneau.
Thank you, Deep Owl.
Jeremy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back