Burstner Nexxo 685 - loss of partial 12v power (1 Viewer)

Elvis the fish

Free Member
Dec 16, 2019
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Nexxo 685
Exp
Since 2015
Currently away in our bus - all working fine but then lost power to 12v socket in TV cabinet. Further investigations show no power to all 12v sockets (3) and loss of lighting above the gas hob. 240v system remaining 12v lighting etc is working correctly. All fuses appear intact on the ELB 99K - some posts that I have read talk of additional habitation fuses located elsewhere in the accommodation area - anyone any experience of these extra fuses please?

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
pj650 is currently in Spain
He told me that when waiting for the Santander ferry at Portsmouth in his Nexxo, the ignition wouldn't accept that he had turned the gas off and insisted in continually sparking.
He had to remove the fuse from the Electro lock.

It would seem the Nexxo has a few sparky problems.

OP
OP
Elvis the fish

Elvis the fish

Free Member
Dec 16, 2019
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Nexxo 685
Exp
Since 2015
Have now remedied my 12V power problems - having checked all fuses in the ELB 99K, the base vehicle and habitation battery leads, everything appeared in order. Out of frustration I started to replace ‘likely’ fuses on the ELB with new items - the second one I replaced was the 10V one marked TV, which proved successful. In short that fuse covers all the 12V ‘hella’ type sockets in the cabin area and the lights above the hob. Never assume a fuse is serviceable just by looking at it! 🙂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Well Done!.
Just a little bit further info re that fuse....
On our Burstner Solano t725 the Island bed folds up into the back wall of the MH powered by 12v fed through that same fuse.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back