Jan 29, 2014
manchester/ winton eccles
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato burstner A647
Exp
about 8
hi can anyone help please
my n/s/top side marker light is not working, i cannot find out where the wires connect to, also I have tried the following - removing the lamp cleaned all points and refit with new bulb still not working.
I cannot find where the wires run out, but on the o/s I can see the wires coming out underneath the corner.

thank you

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
Have you tried checking the connections on the light with a multimeter to see if power is there? Reason for asking is that I had a similar problem with a rear light on my Hymer. Cleaned the contacts, changed the bulb - zilch. Checked with multimeter and no power to the fitting. Eventually found that it was due to a poor earth connection, cleaned that up and it worked fine.

Mike

OP
OP
tattoobluedog12345

tattoobluedog12345

Free Member
Jan 29, 2014
manchester/ winton eccles
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato burstner A647
Exp
about 8
thanks for your reply I have tried all that you have said no power but I cannot see where the wire from n/s top marker light comes out from, yet on the o/s I can see where the wire come out and fit to the rear lamp.
if I could fine the end of the marker light cable I would have just connected it to one of the side marker lights.
so I am stumped now if at first I don't succeed I will try and try again.

thank you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back