Bruges Aire Closed? (1 Viewer)

Feb 19, 2015
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
The one beside the marina was open on Saturday and had several spaces available. The one across the road was closed and it looked like they were doing some work on the trees around it so wouldn’t expect that to take too long before it’s complete.

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
We were in Bruges a few weeks ago, the aire looked a mess, motorhomes stacked side by side.

We used the nearby campsite, which was much the same price, but with proper services.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
Has anybody been to Bruges recently and are both sides of the Aire currently open ?

Going in a couple of weeks and usually the aire is fine but if Half is closed will book Memling instead.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Well it was closed last week when we were there, the main one by the marina is still open, I have been told that the one over the road is going to be redeveloped as something else and they are going to extend the marina one at the back of the coach parking

Martin

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks Martin we are going weekend before Christmas so I might book the campsite then.

Well it was closed last week when we were there, the main one by the marina is still open, I have been told that the one over the road is going to be redeveloped as something else and they are going to extend the marina one at the back of the coach parking

Martin
thanks we’re goi

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back