• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Auto-Sleepers BROADWAY EL DUO (1 Viewer)

Cotswoldiver

Free Member
Sep 2, 2016
Beenham
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway El D
Exp
newbie with MH, 9 years with VW Camper
Yep, another change of circumstances means our MH is up for sale.

Simply put, we bought our first home together at the end of last summer and it has taken more time and emptied our 'contingency pot' much more than anticipated so end result means the MH was hardly used it fact it still has less than 39k miles as I write this which for a 58 plate means it still has loads and loads and life left in it

We choose it because of the rear lounge and because it had been so well cared for. Did the usual bit of spending a tidy sum with Vanbitz but so worth it, and had a professional wrapping job done on the front so it was easier to spot in a sea of white fronted vans!

Lots of up to date pictures on the listing at Beenham Garage near Reading in Berkshire who are helping me to sell and also listed it on Autotrader but more than happy to deal direct although the garage can also help with finance if needed . Full service history and all the literature about fittings you could possibly need

Its listed at £28,495 and is ready to get straight on the road with all the electric hook ups, water feeds and eating and cooking utensils you could possibly need. There's an Avtex TV/DVD player to include if the price is right.

Talking of price, I now know from Webbs what the trade price would be so we believe our asking price is pretty accurate - but happy to talk about adjusting the price for a quick deal especially if it is to a 'Fun Member' or someone they are introducing

Broken Link Removed

Please message me for any information you need

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back