Apuljack Engineering Ltd (1 Viewer)

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
I've used these in the past when I had issues with my electrics. Nothing worked on the van so I sent them my main electrics board and they tested it and returned it saying it was fine. I contacted them and told them of the issues. A very helpful guy assured me that there was nothing wrong with the board but to examine the data line running from the board to the control panel. He told me to examine it carefully for the smallest of indentations. I found a tiny indentation caused by a mouse biting it. Overall I found them extremely helpful and prepared to give detailed attention to my issues. Would recommend them.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
They rebuilt my Reich eBox after the dealer warranty replacement failed in exactly the same way as the original. They knew the fault and beefed up the circuit board to suit. Saved me over £400 on a replacement that would probably have failed for a third time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
i had my e box refurbished by this company great service fixed price repair and bang on time highly recomend

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
I also had my Reich e box refurbished by Apuljack Engineering. They had many problems with it but sorted it in the end and done a great job. I was not given a fixed price but a lot cheaper than buying new.

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
I used them to repair a ecu for electronically controlled viscous engine fan , it was done extremely efficiently ,
even to the fitting of some upgraded components. Returned on time and saved me about £1100 !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back