Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Burnley
Funster No
MH
Majestic 155
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi folks, has anyone got an elddis 155 and if so what do you think of the shower arrangement i.e. the shower before the sink and toilet(do you get wet feet!), and does the pull down sink drain ok, any info much appreciated.

Bootneck

Free Member
Sep 19, 2009
Herts
Funster No
MH
Class2
Exp
8yrs
Hi folks, has anyone got an elddis 155 and if so what do you think of the shower arrangement i.e. the shower before the sink and toilet(do you get wet feet!), and does the pull down sink drain ok, any info much appreciated.
We have a 140
We don't get wet feet cos we bought an inch thick cork mat the same size as shower tray
We dry the sink before lifting then no drips fall

Upvote 0

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We used to have a 100. The curtain stopped the basin/toilet getting wet when the shower was used but it was necessary to dry the tray to stop the next user getting wet feet (unless they also wanted a shower of course. On our van the basin drained OK with no drips (it was one of the ones where you tip it to drain the water down the back).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Kevingrc

Kevingrc

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Burnley
Funster No
MH
Majestic 155
Exp
I'm a newbie
We have a 140
We don't get wet feet cos we bought an inch thick cork mat the same size as shower tray
We dry the sink before lifting then no drips fall
Thanks for that idea we thought about wooden duck board but cork sounds better cheers

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back