Adria Twin various parts available... (1 Viewer)

Healey 75

Free Member
Oct 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
We have just changed from our much loved 2005/2006 Adria Twin after 13 years so now have a number of Adria Twin parts to rehome, hopefully they will be of use to someone, would prefer to sell as one lot, open to any offers as they might be binned otherwise. Please contact me with your email address if you want more details or a photo.

1) Awning stretcher rail 1330mm closed 2430mm extended, unused but a bit marked from being stored.
2) Adria folding table leg approx 700mm straight, 330 high folded. As new.
3) Roof Mushroom vent new, unused, Adria part no. 4052 66038 060 Vent Vecam 20150. Top 200mm dia. Cream colour.
4) Mini Heki 400mm roof dome, measures overall 480mm x 500mm. The 2 mouldings need bonding where the joints have come apart, it's a bit faded and sun crazed but no cracks.
5) Graphic Vinyl 'Adria Twin' approx 350mm x 160 high as used on the bonnet.
6) Bathroom acrylic window 610mm high x 535mm wide, very little use as it was damaged by the carrier and quickly replaced. No scratches but one corner was broken and has been repaired with acrylic adhesive. I have detailed photos of the repair. I think the window was around £400 to buy. Includes some stay parts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back