1989 Fiat Ducato Talisman Autosleeper WATER TANK (1 Viewer)

derek mills

Free Member
Feb 16, 2021
Berwick-Upon-Tweed
Funster No
MH
Talisman Autosleeper
HI, has anyone upgraded their fresh water tank on an auto sleeper as old as mine?
I think the current tank is 68L but could do with something much bigger as we spend most of our time off grid.
Does anyone know if it is possible to sling a bigger one under the chassis?
I have to refill every 3rd day which isn't too bad abroad, but next to impossible in the uk.
All suggestions welcome.
Derek

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi, you can add a second tank and link with a pipe and valve. Then you have the option of how much to fill

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
As an older van I would bet there is a made to measure tank sat gathering dust on a shelf somewhere and the business would be glad to get it gone at a discount

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
I looked into adding another tank to our Rienza. It seems Autosleeper only used one size tank. It was the same on our Duetto.
Maybe not an option for a smaller motorhome but I know of some one who put an extra tank in an under seat locker. The only thing to be aware of is the extra weight on top of you’re already carrying.
As temporary a cure I have bought a 20 litre water container. It gives us another day before needing a re fill at a tap.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Further to my last. Of coarse if you add to the amount of fresh water you carry you still have the same size waste tank. I suppose you would simply empty it more frequently.

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
Broken Link Removed

If they haven't got it, they'll it, or get it made. If they've got it they will knock spots off CAK on price.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back