Webbs Motor Caravans Ltd

Motorhome Dealer details

Since 1989, Webbs has helped countless customers escape everyday stresses and turn life into an adventure.

What started as a modest family business is now the South of England’s largest dealer network for motorhomes and caravans. But, while the company has grown beyond recognition, our passion for life on the road is unchanged and we are still just as fanatical – if not more so – about motorhomes, caravans and touring as we ever were. It’s just that now, we also have more than 25 years’...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
Bought my Motorhome from them, no pushing from the sales staff, just good honest assistance. Must also mention Marilyn the service receptionist, who helped me immensely when I was stupid enough to break the arm on my canopy. Well done around to Webbs
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
4.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
July 2013
We bought from them in 2013. Found them to be OK but when we took it for a test drive the salesman wouldn't have been able to drive it himself as he didn't have a C1 licence! Where's the sense in that? We bought the van and it's been good (apart from having to have a new engine a couple of years ago! but the van was 13 years old by then!).

You'll be pleased to know that the van was ready when they said it would be and it was a really good handover, so allow plenty of time for that when you collect.
Initial Impression
4.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Yes
27 September 2018
We bought a new Motorhome last September from them, Steven was our sales guy and was very good no hard sell answered our questions. Hand over was great and not rushed, couple of snags I noticed were dealt with straight away, I couldn't fault them, and touch wood I have had no problems with the van Swift Spirit (Escape) 664
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Yes