S A P Doncaster | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

S A P Doncaster

Item details

Latest reviews

Just got back with our Dethleffs from SAP Doncaster. Had updated front springs and E&P levellers fitted. Delighted with the results. Van rides and handles much better and the levellers are decadence. First class service from Mick and all the team, plus a thorough and clear handover by Rick. So glad we chose SAP on recommendations from other Funsters. Thank you.
Mick fitted air assist as I was uprating. Met him at one of the shows and it was booked in the following week. We stayed overnight in their yard so they could get an early start as they were really busy, (Mick was there until after 10pm and back at 6am next morning) I mentioned a rattle coming from underneath which was annoying my wife, and while on the ramp they investigated and sorted the problem. Customer service over and above which is unusual these days.
Reactions: Johnny Twosheds
Just spent 2 days at SAP having uprated front springs and E&P levelling fitted. First class results, Mick and his team obviously take pride in their workmanship and strive to make sure that every customer is completely happy and understands how it works (thank you Rick).
The springs have raised the ride height and also improved the ride and handling. The levellers are excellent and I would recommend both the product and the company without hesitation.
One member found this helpful.
Reactions: Leltel
Yorkshire Puds
Yorkshire Puds
Superb, we will be taking ou 711 to Mick at SAP as he’s pretty local.
I was going to have air suspension fitted, but wouldn’t mind a levelling system. Would you mind telling me what the cost was for your set up please? I’m just working out my budget and best way to go.

Thanks in advance.
Rhino Installs
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Johns Cross
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes

Item information

Category
Products & Services
Added by
fleurette
Views