S A P Doncaster

Item details

Latest reviews

Just spent 2 days at SAP having uprated front springs and E&P levelling fitted. First class results, Mick and his team obviously take pride in their workmanship and strive to make sure that every customer is completely happy and understands how it works (thank you Rick).
The springs have raised the ride height and also improved the ride and handling. The levellers are excellent and I would recommend both the product and the company without hesitation.
Reactions: Leltel
Yorkshire Puds
Yorkshire Puds
Superb, we will be taking ou 711 to Mick at SAP as he’s pretty local.
I was going to have air suspension fitted, but wouldn’t mind a levelling system. Would you mind telling me what the cost was for your set up please? I’m just working out my budget and best way to go.

Thanks in advance.
Had E&P levelling fitted by Mick along with solar panel and sog toilet system everything was done to perfection and on time

Mick has now taken my E&P levelling off my Rapido and is 're fitting it on my new carthago top bloke with all the answers even waited later on on a sat for me to get there 5☆ all the way for me
Reactions: CazPaul
Just a quick review regarding the fitting of new front shocks on my Rapido. After phoning and speaking to Mick, was given an estimate for fitting, and a time and date....arrived early hours, left the van, bus into Doncaster and received a call a few hours later, job done.....picked the van up, and on paying the bill, mick advised it was cheaper than the original price...Now how many garages come out with that statement?....Top man, will go again if needed.. 5 stars all day long..............
Reactions: Rob Hammond

Item information

Category
Motorhome Related Products & Services
Added by
fleurette
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More in Motorhome Related Products & Services