S A P Doncaster

5/5, 5 from 7 reviews

Recent Reviews

1. Lanerboy
    Great company with endless knowledge
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Feb 7, 2019
    Had E&P levelling fitted by Mick along with solar panel and sog toilet system everything was done to perfection and on time

Mick has now taken my E&P levelling off my Rapido and is 're fitting it on my new carthago top bloke with all the answers even waited later on on a sat for me to get there 5☆ all the way for me
    CazPaul likes this.
  2. Ismbardbrunel
    Rapido front shocks....
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Dec 15, 2018
    Just a quick review regarding the fitting of new front shocks on my Rapido. After phoning and speaking to Mick, was given an estimate for fitting, and a time and date....arrived early hours, left the van, bus into Doncaster and received a call a few hours later, job done.....picked the van up, and on paying the bill, mick advised it was cheaper than the original price...Now how many garages come out with that statement?....Top man, will go again if needed.. 5 stars all day long..............
    Rob Hammond likes this.
  3. Hagstrom
    E&P levellers - SAP Doncaster
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Nov 29, 2018
    We had E&P levellers fitted at SAP Doncaster fitted in April 2018. They were pleasant, friendly and courteous and finished the job on schedule. I found them very good to deal with and would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Item Details

1. S A P Doncaster
    GROMIT69 likes this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice