S A P Doncaster

5/5, 5 from 3 reviews

Recent Reviews

1. Leltel
    great system, fantastic company
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Feb 14, 2018 at 10:58 AM
    We have just had the E&P system fitted by S.A.P in Doncaster and cannot rate them highly enough. From our initial enquiry a year ago, to finally deciding to go ahead following further telephone discussions with Mick, no question we had was too much and there was no hard sell either.
    As we are in the south, we stopped two nights on their premises.EHU was given, a lovely little room to relax in and a car to get us out and about while the work was done over two days.
    A comprehensive demonstration of the system on our MH was given after viewing the neat and tidy work underneath the motorhome.
    If anyone is looking for anything to be undertaken on their motorhome or camper, S.A.P do the lot, you name it, they can do it.
    After care service is just a phone call away too, with Mick giving you his 24 hour mobile number in case you ever need it.
  2. Neckender
    EP fitted to our Globecar Campscout
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Feb 9, 2018
    we had the EP levellers fitted to our van on January 10-11th 2018, Mick had arranged for me to have their loan car but when I arrived Darren told me that due to a family emergency the car had not been returned by the last person who loaned it.So Darren gave me Micks own van which had his call out tool kit inside.

Two days later Jill called me that our van was finished, what a neat job Darren had done, the pump and electronics were fitted in a waterproof box beneath our van out of site and no storage space was lost on the van.
    Darren then gave me a comprehensive demonstration with the controls and then let me have a go and he had lots of patience with my mistakes and questions.

First class product from a first class firm,
    Mick, Jill and Darren.
    2 members found this helpful.
  3. fleurette
    What a great system
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Dec 12, 2017
    Decided after some thought to go the whole hog and have E&P levelling system along with full air suspension fitted and what a great choice of company and product to pick.
    After chatting with Mick and Jill several times to arrange when to have it fitted due to having some health problems nothing was to much trouble to rearrange my booking, so when we did manage to get to SAP LTD in Doncaster we had the use of their loan car for 4 days and toddled off to Blackpool for a hotel break, we left the motorhome with them early Monday morning and received a call from Jill on Thursday to tell us the work was complete and ready as arranged to collect on the Friday.
    On collection Darren and Mick went through the systems with me and explained everything as many times as i asked, and when we did leave their workshop it was with the knowledge that if there was anything that I wasn't quite sure of that the assistance was just a phone call away.
    What a great company and team of dedicated professionals.
    Would certainly recommend the company to fellow owners that require the systems they supply
    One member found this helpful.

Item Details

1. S A P Doncaster