Pullingers

Motorhome Dealer details

Pullingers of Halsted in Essex are Dethleffs and Pilot agents.
We bought our motorhome from them five years ago and have since that time had services, habitation checks, parts ordered and supplied and vehicle modifications done by them. At no time have we found them to be less than helpful and supportive. The modification works done by them has been first class.
I have read about some dealers shortcomings and I can honestly say that I would not hesitate to buy from them again.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
March 2020
Just had a first habitation check on our new-to-us Globecar Campscout (panel van conversion) with Pullingers.
They were very helpful on the phone beforehand, especially as it was in the days leading up to the coronavirus lockdown.
They were helpful and polite during the process and looked at a couple of minor items for us that we couldn't / didn't want to fix ourselves (we're newbies to motorhomes).
We were pleased with their actions and attitudes. There was a small but comfortable area to wait in with free drinks and biscuits provided. We were able to use our laptops while waiting (no wifi) to catch up with work. We were pleasantly ignored to do our own thing. We met another couple also waiting for work to be done and witnessed what seemed to be another helpful interaction with Pullingers staff.
When we got in our van again all was clean and everything in its proper place.
We found out when paying that we could have qualified for a discount had we belonged to one of the owners clubs, which we will do for next time.
This is the most local dealership to ourselves, and we are happy to recommend them and to visit again.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes