PF Jones

Fiters and Converters

Item details

https://www.pfjones.co.uk With almost 60 years in the automotive industry, supplying and servicing customers all around the world, the next natural step was to start converting campervans. The same excellent service and quality values that we uphold in towbars and diesel has been implemented in every single campervan conversion.

A team of enthusiastic professionals have been assembled at our Stoke-on-Trent depot, In Staffordshire to design, build and convert campervans for...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

I was looking to get an Eberspacher diesel heater fitted to my new motorhome. I emailed a number of dealers both Eberspacher and Webasto. I only got two interested responses. After conversing with both dealers it became clear that PF Jones would be able to offer me exactly what I needed. From my first contact with the manager of PF Jones (Diesel services Stoke) Mr Gary Farnell I was very impressed by how promptly he handled all my queries. He was able to quickly book me in for a survey of the vehicle to determine the best approach.

Upon meeting Gary it quickly became clear he knew his subject matter very well and he soon found the perfect location for the heater in my van. To say I was nervous was an understatement as the van has been a huge investment for us as we intend to use it for long term touring. Gary reassured me that all the work to be done would enhance the vehicle and in no way would the vehicle integrity be compromised.

I left the van with Gary and his cheerful and friendly team and returned a couple of days later to collect. Gary had to travel to Yorkshire on the afternoon I was due to pick up but he insisted he would get back to the workshop and work late in order to demo the system and handover to me personally. He even picked me up at the train station!

I was delighted with the install Gary and his team had done, a nice touch was a custom shelf Gary made to fit over the heater so that the cupboard the heater was placed in still had some usable space left. Equally impressive was the way the controller was wired in with all the wiring completely hidden from view.

To conclude I cannot recommend Gary and his team enough if you are looking to have an Eberspacher system installed in your campervan or motorhome. I suspect given Gary's approach to customers, standards are equally high for other services they provide.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Site cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes