LV Liverpool Victoria

Item details

Become a happy camper with our motorhome insurance.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Competitive Quote, Fast Response
Administration
5.00 star(s)
I insure my cars with LV and have previously been told on two occasions by LV that they will not insure motorhomes. I called them the other day to add my daughter to my car policy and whilst on the call I thought I would enquire again about the MH. The guy said sure, just give me some detail, which I did.
Long story short, they gave me a quote for fully comp with windscreen cover (£95 excess) and £600 general excess for £186.00 based on 5k miles per annum, which compared to nearly £600 from Adrian Flux my current insurer seemed very good value. Quote arrived by email while I was still on the call! MH is an Elddis Majestic 125 on a 16 plate.
Loyalty at Renewal
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
One member found this helpful.
Just renewed and can’t fault anything
Administration
5.00 star(s)
Professional courteous service. Very helpful and advised on several points. I asked about insuring the motorhome and they don’t ask if it’s Diesel or petrol .no issue with windscreen cover even though it’s a moho .
Loyalty at Renewal
4.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Yes
Excellent service so far
Administration
5.00 star(s)
Very competitive quote for the motorhome on a multi-car policy.✅

Very easy to use web site. ✅

Easy to contact by telephone.✅

Replied to emails. ✅

What’s not to like?

Haven’t had to claim and haven’t renewed yet (as still in the first year), so given 3 starts to those ratings because I can’t submit a review without giving a rating.
Claim Handling
3.00 star(s)
Loyalty at Renewal
3.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Yes

Item information

Category
Motorhome Insurance