Les Bateman Motors, Rochford Essex

5/5, 5 from 2 reviews

Recent Reviews

1. JFD
    Top service, top results!
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Jul 13, 2018
    Approx date of transaction:
    May 2018
    When we discovered extreme damp in our motorhome, just three weeks before a planned six week holiday, we thought we were snookered, to put it politely!

Having done the rounds of local (Surrey) dealers/workshops, a Funster suggested we try Les Bateman’s. After only one (very positive) call, we took ourselves off to Southend Airport, and left the vehicle with them.

To cut a long story short, the repairs were effected extremely quickly, with continuous updates, including pictures. We picked the vehicle up on the day we were due to leave for our holiday, and were very impressed with the repairs, and the costs! They even cleaned the Moho for us!

I would not hesitate to use them again, and would highly recommend them.
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    5.00/5,
    Quality of Workmanship:
    5.00/5,
    Aftersales Service:
    5.00/5,
    Cleanliness:
    5.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    Yes
    One member found this helpful.
    Clive likes this.
  2. ebo
    Good garage
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Jan 25, 2018
    Approx date of transaction:
    Oct 2017
    Have been using Les Bateman’s garage for my Motorhome Servicing and MOTs for about 8yrs I have always found them to be very knowledgeable, friendly & trustworthy. Paul Bateman (owner) is very helpful and I know I’m not going to get ripped off.
    Not the cheapest but cheaper and better IMO than main dealer.
    Never had a problem with them and would throughly recommend.
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    5.00/5,
    Quality of Workmanship:
    5.00/5,
    Aftersales Service:
    5.00/5,
    Cleanliness:
    5.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    Yes
    One member found this helpful.

Item Details

1. Basically they are a one stop shop for servicing, MOT’s and habitation checks. They can deal with all size of vans right up to RV’s. They even do body work repairs.

Went to them this week for the first time. They continually kept me up to date with everything they were finding wrong and what needed to be done. Possibly not the cheapest but I fully trust them to do a good job.

BreweryDave likes this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice