5/5, 5 from 1 review
IH.png

Recent Reviews

1. Trev45
    Excellent Service from IH
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Sep 5, 2018
    Approx date of transaction:
    April 2018
    A bit late writing this review but in April 2018 I visited IH as a slight leak had developed on the shower tap on my 600RD and the lever had broken off the shower head . I suspect that despite draining down the water system some water had remained in the shower pipes and frozen during the ' beast from the east' weather. New items were speedily fitted in under 30 minutes in fact I hardly had time to drink the free coffee provided . No one tried to blame me for failing to drain down properly and all staff were so friendly making it a very pleasant experience. It is when problems arise that manufacturers and dealers show their true colours in respect of IH they were absolutely brilliant. A British company providing a truly excellent service .
    Initial Impression:
    5.00/5,
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    5.00/5,
    Handover:
    5.00/5,
    Dealer Trustworthiness:
    5.00/5,
    Aftersales Service:
    5.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    Yes
    One member found this helpful.
    Rob Hammond and MikeD like this.

Motorhome Dealer Details

1. For over two decades the IH name has been synonymous with prestige and passion in motorhome design.

Meticulously crafted interiors blend a delicate choice of the finest natural materials. Classic and contemporary furniture is uniquely designed to maximise the use of space in each model.

Subtle lighting and exquisite detailing complement well proportioned layouts to create that unique IH character.

The superbly equipped galleys and luxurious seating areas are provided with generous storage space in a fine balance of comfort, practicality and a high quality finish.

Each IH Motorhome is built to a uniquely personal specification before being individually tested and fine tuned in our dedicated inspection bays to ensure high levels of performance and integrity, which are crucial in ensuring years of trouble free motorhome experience.

http://www.ihmotorhomes.com/index.php

Share Motorhome Dealer

Is this your Motorhome Dealer?

Own or manage this Motorhome Dealer? Register now and Claim your Motorhome Dealer for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice