EECO. Replacement Windows

Item details

Exhaust Ejector Co. (EECO) began in 1954 as a small family business with a motor dealership garage situated in the village of Shelf between Bradford and Halifax.

In the early seventies EECO started to design and manufacture towing brackets. Whilst working with major manufacturers on towing bracket design and supply, the company was probably the first UK manufacturer to have its own strength test machine.

With it’s expertise in moulding and working acrylic, EECO continued to expand and...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Very impressed
I was slightly sceptical that this company could produce a tint match that would look good

Our window had split along the top by the hinge and let in water so was looking very shabby and had algae inside

You have to return your window to them to make a mould and colour match , I used a large bin bag and taped this over the opening and chose to deliver the window to avoid hassle wrapping and sending with damage risk

They are just outside Bradford south of the ring road so unaffected by the new emission zone

I also collected to avoid the fairly expensive £35 return carriage and packing

They can’t add the black dot detail my window had which worried me, but now fitted it is not at all obvious

I had a slight misfit issue where the catches didn’t line up properly, I drove MH back to them and they re drilled the catches, saying if that didn’t work they would remake the window while I waited

Great customer care and support, not cheap, but window no longer available from Hymer, thoroughly recommended

D2DB619F-C7ED-4C35-A9ED-F662BB18C8A5.jpeg

This is the new window
2 members found this helpful.
Last edited:

Item information

Category
Products & Services
Added by
Jim
Views
Reviews
Last update