Another who has had a gas system fitted and later transferred to another van by Dave. Helpful, friendly and knowledgable service. Always gives pros and cons for any particular option - wish there were more like him and Jacky in the business.
Just back from visiting Daves Newells to have an aluminium refillable lpg gas cylinder fitted for our European jaunts!
We are pleased to say we had a great experience , Dave did a really good job and Jacky his lovely wife gave us lots of helpful hints .
Thankyou and we would thoroughly recommend their business .
I am CITO ACOPS certificated for LPG installation work, I have received certification from Truma, Alde and Webasto for servicing and installation of LPG products.
Highly Skilled Motor Mechanic/Auto electrical technician specialising in leisure vehicle equipment with over 35 years motor trade experience, 15 of those specialising in motorhomes. Motorhome owner and user for over 20 years.
• Gas work, Refillable Gas cylinders, under slung tanks or 6kg/11kg cylinders including 11kg Alugas light weight cylinders from Autogas2000 overhauling Truma boilers and fires.
• Security systems; high quality Laserline Thatcham certified alarms.
• Air Suspension, Coil spring Upgrades.
Parking aids; from a basic two sensor, or four sensor systems.
I can accommodate pretty much any size of motorhome and have had vehicles up to 34 feet in length in the workshop,
I will accept any type of payment legal in the UK including all major credit and debit cards; Cash is also accepted but I draw the line at Goats, Camels and wives. (I have enough already ;-). We no longer take cheques.
I can supply and install a large range of electronic accessories for motor vehicles of all types.
My workshop is:
• Easy to access from the UK motorway network.
• Close to the Ironbridge Gorge so there’s plenty to see and do while your vehicle is being worked on.
• 400 yards from Telford’s major campsite (Severn Gorge Caravan Park).
If there is a particular product you are interested in but don’t see it on this site please phone or E-mail as I may be able to get it for you.