Crash Data Repair

Repair and Service Airbags

Item details

Reset your airbag ecu from as little as £29.99
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.
Reactions: Speve

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
02/2020
Started motorhome to take for MOT and the airbag, child seat fitted, seatbelt off warning lights stay on and milometer flashing.
Took to the MOT station and got them to look at the problem rather than MOTing as it's a failure scenario. They couldn't reset so I posted off to Crash-Data Repair on Friday @ 19:00. Received back on Tuesday @12:00.
Refitted and all good. Flew through it's MOT today!
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
October 2019
Sent our Air bag ECU to this company in October when the dreaded dashboard light came on and it wouldn’t connect to a scanner to identify any fault.
They were very helpful but unfortunately ours couldn’t be mended due to internal corrosion. They transferred data to a new one they supplied and it was a very simple job to remove/fit. £300 all in and significantly less than having the job done by a Fiat garage.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
Feb 2020
Used this company to reset my airbag ecu which threw up a fault on my Fiat Ducato based camper after disconnecting my battery. Sent it off on the Tuesday and recieved it back on the Thursday reset. All in cost £40 including postage. Highly recommended.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Cleanliness
5.00 star(s)

Latest questions

Hi, how much is to reset this one, 985106332-R, is for a DACIA SANDERO, Airbags ECU.

Item information

Category
Service Companies
Added by
Jim
Views
Watchers
Reviews
Questions
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings