Cranham Leisure Sales

Motorhome Dealer details

Situated on a thirteen acre retail site and located only 500 yards from Junction 29 of the M25. We are established as the South’s foremost caravan, motorhome and accessories operation, having hundreds of new and used models in stock.
Our motorhome line up includes new motorhomes from Autotrail, Burstner, Swift, Rollerteam and Tribute. Big, small, low budget and luxury are all there to choose from. We stock new touring caravans from Swift, Sterling and Sprite.
Our used caravans and motorhomes...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
15/09/2020
Bought a 3 year old Autocruise pvc from them, we dealt with Paul scroggin.
Reasonably impressed and would buy from them again.
After seeing the van in one of their adverts we arranged a viewing, and met Paul, he showed us the van, explained the main points and then left us to peruse it at our leisure. After deciding to buy we paid £1000 deposit and arranged a pick up date when the van would be ready.
About 5 days before Paul phoned me and asked full payment up front, I refused and said I would pay on the day, he accepted this.
On pick up the van had been cleaned and the extras we negotiated in the price had all been done, also a couple of faults had been rectified. The hangover was relaxed and through, all our questions answered, the stack of manuals had been separated into two plastic folders, one for Fiat and one for Swift which l thought was a nice touch.
On arrival home the wife said the oven was still a little bit dirty and so was the shower, apart from that it looked very good.
From this experience I would buy from them again.

Ian
Initial Impression
4.00 star(s)
Attitude
4.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
Approx date of transaction
September 2009
Picked up our new Starspirit (back in 2009).
At handover, the awning did not open, there were no gas connectors in the gas compartment and as the service dept had left for the weekend - it was Saturday - the salesman had to search for a set for us and probably took it from a stock vhicle. Obviously zilch preparation before a handover. Inexcusable.
Arrangements made to call out my local - Bournemouth - Omnistor agent to "do the necessary".

On our first weekend away, we noticed that the water draining out of the bathroom sink was coming up through the shower tray plug. The battery then went flat during the night despite the fact that we were plugged in to electric. Battery charger kaputt!
It was obvious that the motorhome had not undergone a PDI.
Disgraceful.
At least 10 phone calls made to the service department - the salesman would not come to the phone - to the point that I threatened legal action. I told them that despite the immense inconvenience caused us and the distance involved, we would drive up to Upminster (in our mh and in our car for the return trip), deposit the motorhome with them and gave them 2 weeks to redeliver the vehicle in the condition that I should have received it in the first place.
2 weeks later, the vehicle was indeed handed over as it should have been at handover. The salesman kept a low profile away from me but in fairness a Director talked me through what they had now done and apologised profusely.
Why they had'nt done the work properly in the first place is beyond comprehension. They have not only lost a repeating customer - on my 4th mh - but I will not exactly be singing their praises to other motorhomers.
Initial Impression
4.00 star(s)
Attitude
4.00 star(s)
Handover
1.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
1.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
3.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
No
One member found this helpful.
Reactions: Wallis

Latest questions

Would like caravan serviced in may of this year coachman vip 565 could you please inform me if you can do this when you return to full time work

Motorhome Dealer information

Category
Motorhome Dealers
Added by
Jim
Views
Watchers
Reviews
Questions
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings