Continental Leisure Vehicles.

Motorhome Dealer details

Continental Leisure Vehicles (CLV Wales) is a family owned and managed business with over 32 years' experience of the UK leisure industry and have looked after thousands of customers since 1985.

We are Wales only authorised dealership for Autotrail Motorhomes and are the Premier dealership in Wales for the new Bailey Autograph range.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
May 2017
I bought my first motorhome from CLV, and it was a very smooth and pleasant experience. I was attracted to models from both the Bailey and Autotrail range and Ross from the sales team was very patient in discussing the pros and cons of both makes and gave me a very satisfactory deal on a new Autotrail Imala 734. Collection day was again a very smooth and pleasant experience as CLV have a dedicated indoor handover area, meaning that the exterior of the van can be inspected in the warm and dry, and as it is on EHU, the functioning of the internal systems can be properly demonstrated.

After handover, we had a couple of minor niggles that were quickly resolved, including a repair to an overhead roof light that was completed when we stopped in on the off chance on our way home from a few days in West Wales. I have always found the staff polite and helpful whenever I have contacted them, and had CLV been a dealer for the next motorhome that we bought, I would not have hesitated to deal with them again.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
September 2017
We knew which Motorhome we wanted. So the hunt was on to find a Bailey Dealership, other than the one we purchased our first Bailey Autograph from in March 2014!

We wanted a Bailey 79-4, the island bed being the deal breaker. Our Bailey 745 was a delight but we soon realised that scrambling over one another in the night for the age related bathroom trips was not ideal.

Ron at CLV dealt with our enquiry quickly and efficiently. At no time did he use “the one time offer” tactics. He was always honest with timescales and always keep our specification requirements at the forefront for quotes and delivery timescale. The added bonus was the option to stay at a local campsite (at CLV’s expense) following handover and collection. This gave us the opportunity to use the MH and make a list of subsequent questions relating to its operation. We then called back to CLV to get any problems/tweets etc corrected before finally making our way home. We had no issues whatsoever but called in anyway to let them know all was well.

We collected the MH newly registered on a 67 plate in September 2017. We have used it ocassionally through the Winter Months but have had no warranty issues. However we are having a couple of “extras” fitted in a couple of weeks time. Surprisingly no “sharp intake of breath” and “we are so busy” excuses but booked in to our timescale and convenience. CLV Deliver old fashioned customer service and I would expect that this is why they have such a loyal customer base.

Thank you CLV - long May your business thrive!
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Yes
Reactions: MC 55 FUN
June 2017
We're now on our second Moho purchased from this local to us, family owned, established dealer, first one purchased in February 2016 as an experiment to see if we liked the lifestyle, & the second one purchased in June 2017, when we knew we did.

Both vehicles have been faultless, the no pressure personal service received from all the staff has been a breath of fresh air, should we require another vehicle in the future this dealer will be our first port of call.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
4.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
4.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
4.00 star(s)
Yes