4.6/5, 4.6 from 2 reviews
4d6d82a9-f25c-4676-a825-477f84a4c7ee_image_jpeg.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Larrynwin
    Hymer B544 2003
    4.5/5, 4.5 out of 5, reviewed May 15, 2018
    Approx date of transaction:
    Feb 2015
    In 2015 we bought from Broadland Leisure a 2003 Hymer B544 as a standby until we sold our RV. It was rated at 3650kg and following loss of C1+E I needed 3500kg. Without hesitation it was taken and weighed for miro and I was able to get re plated by svtech and take on a test drive before parting with money.
    I had no aftersales issues so have marked good based on overall service.
    The van was turned out well on collection and in all a very good service from Mervyn and staff.
    All the used vans on display , although not many , looked ok.
    Initial Impression:
    4.00/5,
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    5.00/5,
    Handover:
    5.00/5,
    Dealer Trustworthiness:
    5.00/5,
    Aftersales Service:
    4.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    Yes
  2. Saxon66
    Great Service
    4.75/5, 4.75 out of 5, reviewed May 15, 2018
    Approx date of transaction:
    May 2018
    Can I just give a shout out to the guys at Broadland Leisure Vehicles. Mervin and his team sold me my first motorhome last week and the whole process has been a great experience, everything we requested was arranged to a far higher standard than we expected. They say that you can judge good service when something goes wrong, our first trip out highlighted a few issues that weren't quite right. With just a quick call on Monday morning, the van was delivered straight back to them and everything has been sorted out in less than 24 hours. Really nice people to deal with and service that you don't come across very often now a days. Cheers.
    Initial Impression:
    4.00/5,
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    5.00/5,
    Handover:
    4.00/5,
    Dealer Trustworthiness:
    5.00/5,
    Aftersales Service:
    5.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    Yes
    Larrynwin and Jim like this.

Motorhome Dealer Details

1. Offering Motorhome Sales and Servicing in Norwich, Norfolk

Welcome to Broadland Leisure, a trusted and family run Used Motorhome Dealer trading in Norfolk, East Anglia for over 40 years. We strive to offer a personal approach to our customers and know that purchasing your motorhome can be that step toward a dream, whether it be relaxation or adventure holidays.

At Broadland Leisure we believe that a relaxed sales environment is an important feature to any dealership, so we make it a priority to ensure our customers feel at ease. Why not drop by, take a look a round to view our latest stock, and chat with us about the motorhome services we offe

Broadland Leisure

01493 751515

64 Damgate Lane, Acle
    Norwich
    Norfolk
    NR13 3DJ

Share Motorhome Dealer

Is this your Motorhome Dealer?

Own or manage this Motorhome Dealer? Register now and Claim your Motorhome Dealer for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice