Broadland Leisure Vehicles

Motorhome Dealer details

Offering Motorhome Sales and Servicing in Norwich, Norfolk

Welcome to Broadland Leisure, a trusted and family run Used Motorhome Dealer trading in Norfolk, East Anglia for over 40 years. We strive to offer a personal approach to our customers and know that purchasing your motorhome can be that step toward a dream, whether it be relaxation or adventure holidays.

At Broadland Leisure we believe that a relaxed sales environment is an important feature to any dealership, so we make it a...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
Feb 2015
In 2015 we bought from Broadland Leisure a 2003 Hymer B544 as a standby until we sold our RV. It was rated at 3650kg and following loss of C1+E I needed 3500kg. Without hesitation it was taken and weighed for miro and I was able to get re plated by svtech and take on a test drive before parting with money.
I had no aftersales issues so have marked good based on overall service.
The van was turned out well on collection and in all a very good service from Mervyn and staff.
All the used vans on display , although not many , looked ok.
Initial Impression
4.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
4.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
Approx date of transaction
May 2018
Can I just give a shout out to the guys at Broadland Leisure Vehicles. Mervin and his team sold me my first motorhome last week and the whole process has been a great experience, everything we requested was arranged to a far higher standard than we expected. They say that you can judge good service when something goes wrong, our first trip out highlighted a few issues that weren't quite right. With just a quick call on Monday morning, the van was delivered straight back to them and everything has been sorted out in less than 24 hours. Really nice people to deal with and service that you don't come across very often now a days. Cheers.
Initial Impression
4.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
4.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes