Autogas 2000

Item details

Refillable LPG solutions for the Motorhome
Autogas 2000 Leisure Ltd offer unique refillable gas options for the leisure market taking the effort out of handling or exchanging gas bottles while touring. Whether it is a trade enquiry for a manufacturer, or an end user installation in our Thirsk workshops we have a refreshing approach to your LPG storage requirements.

Services
Here at Autogas 2000 Leisure we offer various services to the motor home...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.
Reactions: SSILVO

Latest reviews

Operator error
Hi on a very nice camps in York yesterday afternoon went to make coffee no gas at hob but was working earlier in the day so after a lot of faffing about taking pigtails off and on suddenly gas was working agai.
Spoke to Charlie at Autogas 2000 he said does this happen in the afternoon I said yes once before I think its the regulator and as we were in York go pop and see him in Thirsk. On arrival Charlie was all over the problem checking this and that with tubes and so on .discovered the regulator was brand new and after hoovering out the burners on hob and oven there were bigger and better flames🔥. Was there for about an hour and left back for York. Put down to operator error me!
Anyway a thorough and friendly professional service Well done Charlie and Thank you once again Tony and Andree
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
Reactions: OnlyTony
Superb installation
Excellent communication, a helpful knowledgeable team (Charles, John, Steve, Wendy and Karen). Good advice, efficient first-class installation of twin Alugas 11kg bottles to our camper van. Thorough demonstration, highly recommended. Thank you.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Yes
DIY gas install
I needed some advice on refillable gas systems and an external bbq point .

I contacted Charlie at Autogas. Ideally, I would like to have the system fitted by him but too far away unfortunately.

With the help of a couple of photos, measurements and numerous stupid questions, He was able to supply me with everything needed for the diy installation and has even offered a supporting role for any help I may need.
Not to mention a generous % discount without being prompted.

You can’t say fairer than that.

Anybody looking for company who know their onions, look no further. They do “what it says on the tin”

A pleasure to deal with and can highly recommend.
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Workmanship
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Yes

Item information

Category
Gas Equipment
Added by