Join us at the Midsummer Music & Motorhome Show! (1 Viewer)

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
The MotorhomeFun get-togethers at the motorhome shows are proving very popular.

They are great fun, so much so that members of other clubs frequently come over to see what's going on!.

So why don't you join us on the 4th to 6th July at the:

Midsummer Music & Motorhome Show 2008
Lincolnshire Showground
Lincoln
LN2 2NA

It is in the Calendar already (Click Here)

You can join in as much or as little as you want.

Even if you just want to attend the show, by attending with us you can get a discount off the standard prices!

Details of the show can be found here: Midsummer Music & Motorhome Show

Booking as part of MotorhomeFun will get you a £2 discount and will alllow you to camp with us, the fastest growing motorhoming community on the internet:Smile:

Camping is available from Thursday to Monday and the prices are based on 2 adults and up to 3 children per unit, additional adults will be charged £12 per person.

Camping Prices:
Thursday arrival - £57
Friday arrival - £54
Saturday arrival - £52

PLEASE NOTE: These prices INCLUDE tickets for saturday nights entertainment which is...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HIT WEST END SHOW COMES TO LINCOLN!

Link Removed

The Lincoln Show is famous for its fantastic entertainment that culminates in a stunning open air concert on the Saturday evening.

This year the hit West End Show, Dancing in the Streets will take to the stage as Saturday evening's main act.

Enjoy classic Motown hits made famous by musical legends such as;
Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, The Jackson Five, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles.

This spectacular main act will be supported by Hermans Hermits.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When booking make sure you select Motorhome Fun as your club and can I suggest that where it asks for 'Membership Number' you actually enter your username? That might help when we are trying to marry up details with the organisers.

We hope we have as good a turn out for this show as we did at Newark so get booking and we hope to see you there ::bigsmile:

(Please note that Pre-booking on this event closes at 09:00 on Monday 16 Jun 2008 and you must pre-book to get your discount and camp with MotorhomeFun)

Current Attendees:

Link Removed

Please reply in this thread and/or PM me once you have booked with the event organisers and I will add you to the list

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

D

Dazkim

Deleted User
We are booked in for this show already so wont be camping with the forum members but we would like to pop in and say hello to a few of you ifs thats ok.

Cheers dazkim

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You are most welcome, and we will forgive your trespasses against us:Doh::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
You are most welcome, and we will forgive your trespasses against us:Doh::ROFLMAO:
Geo

:Doh: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We have a big VW show at Malvern that weekend..........hope you have better weather than last year - was good for mud wrestling if I recall :roflmto:

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Weather will be Glorious at this show Linda...

....The rain will be at Malvern, apparently :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
B..u..m..p

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Sorry to hear that, Steve. Hopefully you can make one of the other meets in the calendar.

Anybody else up for this event?

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
we are already booked this ages ago:thumb:
so pls add tony & I to your list,
merci:Smile:

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Thanks Ruth, :thumb: I'll add you to the list now :winky:

Any more? ::bigsmile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We were thinking of going to this show, having not been able to make Peterborough, Newbury & Stratford but it appears that they sting you for the "entertainment" now whether you want it or not.

Is that right or is there an option of just camping and visiting the show during the day without the concerts?

Graham

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Graham unless its changed from previous years, No. But its the music we go for.::bigsmile:

Olley

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
what happened to the attendees list and other post in this thread? I cant remember whos going now:Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back