Big Lad

Free Member
Mar 9, 2015
Tamworth
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 570E
Exp
After carting the poo tank and also the fresh water container across a field, (and also seeing a chap and his other half lugging a waste cartridge as well) I thought i'd invest in one of these:

$_57.JPG

It folds flat - wheels & all and pops easily in the locker for storage, plus is lightweight.

I paid £12.99 plus postage off ebay, but noticed B&Q had them in for around £17.

I just thought i'd share this in case anyone else was looking for something suitable..

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
If I quartered my weight the wife could use it to get me home from the pub!

OP
OP
Big Lad

Big Lad

Free Member
Mar 9, 2015
Tamworth
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 570E
Exp
or you could cart a few barrels home on it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Looks the business. If anyone needs a lighter, smaller, version I can recommend the frame from a decent shopping trolley. Mine's a perfect fit for the cassette - which means it isn't any use for anything else.

M

Madwife

Deleted User
I bought one of these some years ago and can highly recommend.

Kath

Brian_K

Free Member
Feb 9, 2015
Durham
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Those are OK for travelling over tarmac/concrete but the wheels soon sink into anything softer and are difficult to drag across uneven surfaces.

The collapsible fishing trolleys are pretty good, something like this: Broken Link Removed

There are plenty of used ones that come up for little money.

Brian

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Looks the business. If anyone needs a lighter, smaller, version I can recommend the frame from a decent shopping trolley. Mine's a perfect fit for the cassette - which means it isn't any use for anything else.

I use the same thing.
bought a lightweight trolley at one of the shows. Didn't last long. Bought a shopping bag on wheels from a boot sale and the trolley hit of that has worked perfectly for the cassette.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
B&M do a nice fold up job for £4.99, it has the small wheels with rubber tyres and was ok when I used it to carry my cassette across the rather "damp" grass at Bridge of Allan THS last week. Oh and it comes with a free elastic bungy !

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
I lost track of the OP's thread so I did a "search" as I thought it could be just the thing for this mountain of stuff I have already accumulated :rolleyes:.
Anyway - second result was this thread by @ABZSteve from Oct last year Thread Link
suggesting the Screwfix version at £15
It is now down to £9.99 but they are low stock, I've just picked up the last one in the PBoro warehouse (y)

So if you're in the market for one of these - it's the Magna Carta MCX as still sold on Amazon for £26.62 - might be worth seeing if your local ScrewFix still has any in stock

Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back