Jun

Crafting Weekend June 2022 Woodsidefield.co.uk

12.06.22 UPDATE: Due to unforeseen circumstances a place has become available at this wonderful craft weekend! Do message me if you would like to come to what will hopefully be another wonderful weekend learning new crafts and meeting new friends plus a spot of fly fishing if you want to go!

Come and join us at our very own #Quackers site woodsidefield.co.uk for my second crafting rally. Having learnt from last year we've extended the dates. Arrive Thursday 23rd June, craft workshops Fri through to Monday and leave on Tuesday 28th June. Any partners wishing to learn fly fishing and fly tying my husband who fishes for England will be on hand... If you would like to fish at Chew Valley Lake or Blagdon Lake we will need to know in advance and additional costs will be charged.

The craft workshops will include resin, card making, felting a 3D bee and Groovi parchment embossing. I look forward to seeing you.

Do of course bring knitting /sewing / crochet etc and when workshop's aren't on we can 'Knit and Natter'. There will also be a firepit one night, a Chinese auction and possibly a DJ!

Located 2 miles from the M4 junction 18 on the A46 towards Stroud.

Website link Woodsidefield.co.uk

The cost will be £120 for 5 nights including 4 workshops and all materials. Only 1 workshop space is available per booking. There are 12 workshop spaces available.

This is a rural site with a very large open space and adjacent walks in woodlands, further longer walks around national footpaths, Quackers have info on this if required.

There are several drinking water outlets and separate grey and black waste disposal points (cassettes only).

Full Payment by bank transfer simply PM me for details

Cancellations will only attract a refund if the place can be filled by another funster on the reserve list.

All of the above is subject to change in accordance with any Government Covid rule(s) change, will we ever get back to normal? Cancellation of the event will attract a full refund.

Thank you for booking and paying :).....

Martin Woolven
Lyndilou
s20hymer
SuzLonghurst
DoDo
Cosmosmum
LyndAndy
StephB
Dinosaur
gillian763
lindyloot

Funsters who are viewing this calendar event