IMG_2749.jpeg

For sale Vango Airway Kela 2 Tall awning for sale

Sold
£200.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

As titled - great awning, very easy to put up. Comes with two pumps, the rail attachement and bag.

There is a little staining on the top of the roof but doesn’t affect the performance at all.

Any questions just ask, reason for sale - motorhome is gone and we probably won’t replace for a few years now.

Lots more bits and bobs to come
  • IMG_2749.jpeg
    IMG_2749.jpeg
    735.3 KB · Views: 1,758
  • IMG_2748.jpeg
    IMG_2748.jpeg
    758.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2747.jpeg
    IMG_2747.jpeg
    704 KB · Views: 40

Latest questions

Sorry, me again, does it include groundsheet (built in?) and curtains?
Any other extras?
I assume it will fit a 2.84m high van?
Dave
2 questions if I may:
1) Is it definitely watertight/waterproof - as my grandson will be sleeping in it!
2) Any issues using it on a pitch as it sticks out sideways quite a lot - as opposed to some designs that go alongside the side of the van.
Ta
Dave
almichie
almichie
Hi Dave - I’ve messaged you with replies and my number - happy to answer all you questions

More in Motorhome Accessories

Ivorstokie (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
This is the 320L version for taller motorhomes. See web ads for full details. Purchased new 18 months ago, but used only 3 or 4 times so in as-new condition. Comes with double action pump for easy inflation from single inflation point. Can be fully erected in 15-20 minutes. Also included is a...
£475.00
HarryL (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Lightweight Folding Table. Aluminium frame and legs. Open dimensions - L 120cm W 80cm H 68cm. Closed dimensions - L 60cm W 80cm H 8cm. Good condition.
£30.00
Howard 51 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
The 5 year old fridge/freezer works well on gas but not on 240v, despite having recently fitted a new 240v element and black control box on the rear. 12v does appear to keep the fridge cold but not guaranteed...
£300.00
DangerMousy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Now we have a wind out awning we no longer use this enough, so its time for it to go. The awning is in great condition, but does have a few marks on the roof from use. 3m wide x 2.5m deep Fits caravans and motorhomes and although the specs say its suitable for awning rails 2.25-2.35m, as you...
£350.00
Silverfox0458 (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
I am selling 2 Jormax Black Top Vision windbreaks. They are both 3m long x 1.25m high. Both are in great condition. These windbreaks need no guy ropes. They can be driven into any ground and are very stable and withhold strong winds. The poles are aluminium with steel studs to hammer them...
£200.00
3 watching

Classified ad information

Posted by
almichie
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Questions
Expired