IMG_0160.jpeg

For sale Table top

£40.00

Details

Replacement table top professionally made by furniture manufacture, I fitted this in my Carthago which now sold and new owner preferred this replacement to original (also gave him original as it was to large), this top allows you to move freely around dining area, had several made so you would receive new one.
It can be used either side ie white/cream or wood finish diameter is 750mm
  • IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    497.6 KB · Views: 6,519
  • IMG_0159.jpeg
    IMG_0159.jpeg
    642.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0158.jpeg
    IMG_0158.jpeg
    594.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0156.jpeg
    IMG_0156.jpeg
    394.7 KB · Views: 93

Latest questions

Hi my table is also a slide will this still work and also cost of delivery to Horsham sussex please thanks
D
Drum Major
We had Carthago c-tourer 1.49 A-class with large sliding table.
I have pictures of it new table top fitted in it, but unable to load onto site to show you, but if you email me at reglockhart@live.co.uk can send you pic.
What carthago did you make them for was it the one with the sliding table operated by a button on the floor and what about delivery please
D
Drum Major
Could you send your email address and I will send a picture
We are up in Scotland so don’t want to send as postage would probably be to much
Bleau’s
Bleau’s
Sorry you are to far away. Thanks John
D
Drum Major
No problem (y)

More from Drum Major

Foldable trolley, idea for getting water or for taking toilet waste to disposal point when parked on sites, these also bungees cords attached to hold items in place.
£10.00
Travel items as follows, Swissluxx Kettle and toaster, and travel iron.
£30.00
For sale Water hose etc.
Hose 20 L/m, 2 water containers both 10 Litres and connection into Motorhome filler, all items had very little use.
£20.00
Wheel spacers that were fitted to our Carthago a-class for both better look as filled out wheel arch and also road over speed bumps better as extra 70mm overall width sold complete with all fixings. These are for the lighter wheel ie 3850 kg
£60.00
Outwell windbreaker screen, never used as had Thule sunscreen that attached to motorhome windout awning. Thing size is 500cm x 125cm.
£30.00

More in Motorhome Accessories

MBassant (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Fiamma Tie Down Kit S
£10.00
MBassant (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Brand New Never used Bullfinch BBQ Hose Connector
£10.00
MBassant (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Questions
ATE Fab Pedal Lock. For an Automatic Motorhome.
£35.00
MBassant (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Gimex of Germany Melamine Dinner Set 4 Dinner Plates 4 Side Plates 4 Bowls 4 Cups & Saucers Great Condition
£20.00
davidroxburgh (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Fiamma heavy duty sun blocker about 3.3 m wide and 1.88 deep. It attaches to the awning using the kedar piping which is fully intact. There are 3 straps to enable the whole item to be rolled up and secured. There are rings to assist with securing the bottom edge to the ground. This has been...
£50.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
Drum Major
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Questions
“LockMout,”
Rhino Installs